Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShineCero's Stuff
Might as well throw my hat to the in avatars and sigs :p

[Image: FvuC4hl.png][Image: kqmqh8I.png?1][Image: URLduLb.png][Image: svlFfVN.png][Image: Du01Rr6.png]
[Image: nMzyUMK.png][Image: xd2lFgj.png][Image: z3wzvAO.png][Image: Gv4Vjfn.png][Image: uxmc1i6.png]
[Image: VQNADQJ.png][Image: Klc4nsA.jpg][Image: krbNKpy.png][Image: 2XYea4H.png][Image: cNeu2cD.png]
[Image: 8nJviz2.png][Image: 2EUoRVk.gif][Image: YcmUBmT.png][Image: cv2HzWG.png][Image: DJne9gI.png]
Current avatar isn't Mei tiddy. Disappoint. (Is that Mei from OW? idk)

9.5/10 not enough boob

Forreal though that BnHA gif... wtf XD

Will you grace us with your tiddy avatars? B|
He won't grace anyone with tiddies when I'm around. B|

My personal fave the Bird dude because of the laughs me and Shine had and the dog because I remember he had it but I forgot why...

The snowman avatar still freaks me out to this day.
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
Put yourself into your avatar, obviously none of previous ones was describing you enough
[Image: N5ZitKf.png]
Moar stuff maybe

[Image: 90BLzt8.png][Image: Fqgk9WN.png][Image: kLje20w.png][Image: poqI74N.png][Image: aTvw9Vg.png]
[Image: 994UjHx.png][Image: qxEfVIM.png][Image: 1KjHOB6.png][Image: xCixVE1.png][Image: I2yj1cY.png]
Animated Avatars
[Image: 3cCM64t.gif][Image: TBCHvut.gif][Image: TixAki0.gif][Image: HRV6hcQ.gif][Image: eZKj4yE.gif]
Christ that's a lot of boobs.
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Shine probably needs a girlfriend...

...or some job to not think so much about boobs.

Anyways, boobs are only for babies. For others are just read-only.
[Image: N5ZitKf.png]
gee willikers that is a lot of boob 

A+ coloring though  teehee
[Image: QhdP6y5.png]

A single death can change everything.
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN