The Paris Opera House [Guild]
#21
"Yessir!" Magiana picked up her pace to keep up with Jacen, lifting her wand up to her face to focus. 

"A blast of air... blast of air..." She raised her wand high in the air as she followed, trying to imagine a strong gust of wind that could force the guards to let go of their weapons. It glowed momentarily before it released a sharp gust of air outwards. Her bubble shield wobbled a little because of her shifting her attention to casting the wind. "L-like that!?"
Reply
#22
"Nice job, Magiana!" Aquario called back. "Now help out Jacen and his girlfriend! I'll hold them off as much as I can!"

Aquario waved his wand around, trying to deflect bullets and protect others from getting hit. He seem to be uneasy thanks to his wounded arm. As he continued to deflect attacks, he hurried on after Magiana, trying to keep close to her.
[Image: nGspS4j.png]

What is it, big boy? You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?!
Reply
#23
The shooting stopped shortly after Jacen created his darkness.
"We have to keep moving." Jacen called out.
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Reply
#24
"How much longer...? This place feels like a total labyrinth..." Magiana panted as they continued to run. Although she was small and lightweight, her leg muscles burned from the running she wasn't used to doing. She kept her wand close to cast a quick spell if they needed it.
Reply
#25
Aquario kept up with Magiana and Jacen. He kept the back well guarded and all with just one arm. He was shot in his other arm and was trying his best to help, guard, and keep up. He didn't seem too bothered by the wound he had but he wanted to get the mission over with.

"This place is a lot bigger than I expected..."
[Image: nGspS4j.png]

What is it, big boy? You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?!
Reply
#26
The group spilt out the back entrance, Jacen's darkness dissipating. Slyvanas' dark blue-grey body softly shimmered in the dark. Jacen turned his head to the sounds of police sirens. "Good, we made it out. Now we must-" he then noticed Aqurio's wound, place Sylvanas on the ground, and place a hand on the Oper House's wall. Electricity flowed into his flesh from the wall, his body size becoming visibly more muscular. He place a hand on Aqurio's wound, healing it with green energy before mending Sylvanas's body with black. "Anyway, we must escape this city."
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Reply
#27
"Okay... would we have to cross through the alleyways to avoid crowds or something?" Magiana asked with a quiet voice. She was surprised Jacen was able to do such a thing. 

"Or maybe the woodlands?... We have to get back without them finding our tracks somehow..."
Reply
#28
"Thank you, Sir Jacen." Aquario nodded. "As for returning back, I do believe we should return to the Sisterhood and report this establishment at once." Aquario eyed Jacen and his Elf-woman. "Unless you two have somewhere better to shelter."
[Image: nGspS4j.png]

What is it, big boy? You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?!
Reply
#29
Jacen nodded. "From here our paths seperate. I thank you for your aid... May luck spare you in your travels." He started to walk off.
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Reply
#30
"Okay... I guess m-mission accomplished?" Magiana looked towards Aquario expectantly. "What do we do once we get back to the Sisterhood?"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)