Crossroads Town
"She died in her sleep. The spell keeping her reanimated corpse from dying again gave out due to my weakness, I'm just trying to keep it stabilized enough to prevent her soul from leaving to the after life... Again." Jacen called back. "I can, if you want me to destroy the source of the smell, I'll need you to leave a few crystals out in the sunlight for a bit." He added, twelve stunning blue gemstones rolling out from the door. Something that vagabonds shouldn't have, something traveller's don't often have.
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
House Characters: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Marietta stared at the gems with curiosity, and bewilderment. Why would anyone have this kind of thing on their person out here of all places?...

Mystified, she went along with it anyway-- instinctively, she knew this wasn't something she could do anything about. "Alright. I'll place 'em somewhere safe."

Before leaving, she stopped to ask one last question. "Say, I didn't catch your names last night- I forgot my proper bedside manner in the commotion. I'm Marietta."
“Make sure they get as much sunlight as they can, it’ll make the process go faster.” Jacen replied to her ‘safe’ comment. There was a pause before he answered the question of name however.

“Jacen Petronov, and Sylvanas Guardian. That’s our names.” No other greetings, no friendlyness, just a hesitant buisness voice for someone who saved his life.
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
House Characters: Malefor, Rex Marksley.