Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shingeki no Kyojin - Isayama Hajime
Shingeki no Kyojin

[Image: 37846l.webp]
 The story initially centers on Eren Yeager, his adopted sister Mikasa Ackerman and childhood friend Armin Arlert, who join the military to fight the Titans after their home town is invaded and Eren's mother is eaten. (Wikipedia)

I just noticed we didn't have a manga discussion thread for this. So here we are. xD
Anyone keeping up with the manga? It's getting more and more confusing and I don't really know what to think of it..
[Image: XTjOHU5.png]
~ Set made by Elio ~
This manga is giving me cancer. 

The latest chapter which detailed all the events.. was so damn stupid that I honestly would have taken the whole "titans were experiments to kill off humanity and that's that" route. But nope, turns out, they're on a island isolated from the whole to be destroy by outside forces.. so they can get the island's resources... what the fuck
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

Yep i dont really know what to think of this either. So how will the story end? Will they literally start a war on the rest of the world or just get killed themselves. At this point i dont even really care. XD
~ Set made by Elio ~
You are right on the money about this war thing. I did not even realized it time-skipped three years later until you mentioned to me on Skype. Think

The pacing of this month chapter was just dreadful, awful and clearly disorganized. This is Sword Arts Online level of terrible writing lol.

Who are these characters? The hell happen to the rest of them? Is Beast Titan ever going to returned? I think, this should be a prime example of "A Twist!" is not always good, and especially not good when it's has piss poor writing...

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

The past few chapters have been all about Reiner, but I think we're finally getting back to titans wrecking stuff now. XD
~ Set made by Elio ~
(12-12-2017, 07:21 AM)Ploep Wrote: The past few chapters have been all about Reiner, but I think we're finally getting back to titans wrecking stuff now. XD

I say it's about time! I caught up with the chapter today, and oh boy, finally getting some action. Really didn't care for Renier nor his supposed story arc because I felt like the mangaka is trying to spin the whole idea that "there's always another side of the story". Yet, I just could not sympathize with him.

So Eren had been inside the country for that long and no one noticed? Think I'm confused about that part.

DUN DUN

Guess I already told you my thoughts about the latest chapter. XD
But I'm actually looking forward to reading the next chapter! The big fight it about to begin!
I've forgotten some stuff though, which characters are titan shifters now? Not Shasha, Connie, Jean etc right? Or are only those 9 ability titans Shifters in general? I forgot..
~ Set made by Elio ~