Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BoogaVerse Project
Well, if it's out in the middle of the ocean, but it's not undersea, it should have the Island prefix. Think
[Image: TaKXtUF.png]

A good goblin? There might be, if we just looked. But I think... The only good goblins are the ones who never come out of their stinking holes!

If it is above water I agree with the Island label. But for example a place similar to the Bermuda Triangle (just a special area in the ocean), or underwater place (like Atlantica of the lil mermaid haha)
[Image: 9416330.gif][Image: 9445618.gif][Image: 9397697.gif][Image: 9396659.gif][Image: 9396567.gif][Image: 9397732.gif]
Please click so the egg will mature. Thanks!
My Boogaverse Characters
Message me if you have rp ideas.
I gotcha. Then, I guess we could start by making 1 ocean type thread like that to see how it'll go. It certainly is untreaded ground!
I'm in agreement. Let's see how this goes Thumbs

A good goblin? There might be, if we just looked. But I think... The only good goblins are the ones who never come out of their stinking holes!

Alright! The process of editing the rules will begin! Wagh

Firstly, I want to get started on fixing any grammatical errors in the guides. Furthermore, clarify anything that needs further explanation and/or include examples of an area thread we are looking for. You guys ready?

I have OCD for grammar, I'm more than ready B|
My body is ready teehee  Interested..
[Image: 9416330.gif][Image: 9445618.gif][Image: 9397697.gif][Image: 9396659.gif][Image: 9396567.gif][Image: 9397732.gif]
Please click so the egg will mature. Thanks!
My Boogaverse Characters
Message me if you have rp ideas.
Alrighty! Let's get started with the BoogaVerse guide first Awesome

Then I'll start the grammar check from the bottom post up  maybe
Alrighty! Let me know if there's any changes maybe