BoogaVerse Project
Hm. The planet dilemma is quite a pickle. I do agree in that creating entire planets might be too taxing an undertaking, even more so when that would typically entail creating multiple subforums within the Space forum (which would be fine if this were our structure and we had many mods collaborating on it... alas.) before becoming a cluttered mess.

By use of a "planet" tag, do you mean that we create different thread prefixes for whatever planets end up becoming part of the Space section?

Like if we make areas for Mars, every area thread for it would be "[PREFIX=MARS]: Area Title"?
(12-23-2017, 10:56 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: Hm. The planet dilemma is quite a pickle. I do agree in that creating entire planets might be too taxing an undertaking, even more so when that would typically entail creating multiple subforums within the Space forum (which would be fine if this were our structure and we had many mods collaborating on it... alas.) before becoming a cluttered mess.

By use of a "planet" tag, do you mean that we create different thread prefixes for whatever planets end up becoming part of the Space section?

Like if we make areas for Mars, every area thread for it would be "[PREFIX=MARS]: Area Title"?

Nah. That would be a cluttered mess Think

I was thinking more like this:

Loopy: I made an area called "Cyclops Underground" and it's on Mars. You will get the "Planet Prefix", but the full title would be like this:
Cyclops Underground - Mars 

Then you can explained the concept of that area on Mars, etc etc etc. Does that make sense? Think
I think I get it :p

Shouldn't be a problem with that system. Though i suppose we'd need to write a bit more stricter set of criteria so we don't have too much "emptiness". Guess we'd have to start with a couple planets first before we try expanding things off the bat.