Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BGC News, Update & Suggestion Box
Since this is the new appearance for the site, and with the way it's set up, I'm rather happy with it. I can't explain why I like it, I just do, and it's not just "oh it's new so I like it more."
Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Ends of the Earth RP | Boogaverse RP Characters.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"To the Ends of the Earth."
Now to train my eyes to look at the scrolling bar to access alerts instead of scrolling up everytime. Noice  Cool Cat
[Image: NecessaryPiercingFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif]
"Don't give up, Senpai!"
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters
Yep. All the Cores has been completely updated, including the some minor changes to the dark theme. The audio plugin and favorite threads plugin is removed for now (until I figure out a way to make it more friendly in posting).
[Image: yMP37k3.png]

"Is that all you got?"

Artwork: My Art
Original Stories: No Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | Become (Short Story)
Fan-Fiction: Kingdom Hearts | Drakengard 
Social Media: Twitter | Twitch
This month is will be a chill month, hence no new Newsletter. Starting next month, the newsletter will begin along with incoming changes on the overview of the website, along with an revamp of the Pokemon Competition (it will now be Boogaloo Gaming Tournament, name expected to change).

"Is that all you got?"

(11-04-2018, 09:48 AM)ShineCero Wrote: Yep. All the Cores has been completely updated, including the some minor changes to the dark theme. The audio plugin and favorite threads plugin is removed for now (until I figure out a way to make it more friendly in posting).

I missed this but, love this update.
Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Ends of the Earth RP | Boogaverse RP Characters.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"To the Ends of the Earth."
Thanks!

It took a lot of work of making sure the Cores is up to date. I'm waiting on another potential update from Mybb before the eventual 1.9 thing comes around (which should be mobile-friendly), so I got to make sure my coder skills is at least at basic level.

"Is that all you got?"

Another quick update on the forum. I've been working, slowly, on current things for forums, including the return of the slider. Hence, the lack of newsletter this month. There will be a newsletter next month, along with several changes in operation of how the discord chat should function.

Several forums are being deleted in favor of a more, manageable, straightforward look. This also means, Pokemon Cup are retired due to lack of participants (which is expected). The awards system will be getting an revamp to better accommodate for future competitions and other achievements (but of course, based on the participants we had for several months, I highly, highly doubt it -- since based on the lack of graphics and art competitions is becoming more lackluster in members joining in, it is also expected as well). 

Outside of that, I'm moving forwards of progressing the foundation for strive for more creativity and art, hence why I'm putting my foot where my mouth is starting next month. If I want people to actually do something, might as well be an example to set some form of precedent (for those who consistently post their stuff on the regular, thank you). 

There isn't an time-frame where most of this stuff is going to take place, since they're usually small, but I'm aiming for March to get the ball rolling.

"Is that all you got?"

[+] 1 user Likes ShineCero's post
There's an issue with the dark core having white spaces (whereas you won't be able to see what you are typing). This will get fix soon.

"Is that all you got?"

Testing to see if quick reply works.

"Is that all you got?"

Hello everyone. Sorry for my lack of activity for the past couple of weeks. My father passed away earlier last month suddenly, which threw me over the loop (he was the greatest man in my life. I will always, always missed him), and attended his military memorial service on Monday. I'm slowly trying to get back into the swings of things the best way I can. Sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.

"Is that all you got?"