Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kenpachi Zaraki (Bleach) vs. Younger Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Saw this on a facebook group and thought it was interesting. Done very little research on this so figured I'd just post this here. I lean Kenpachi as a first instinct, thoughts?
Is Toguru at 100%? Think
[Image: 1eX7gWK.png]

"What dimension is this?"
"All of them."
"That's great, then we can live everywhere!"
"Everywhere you will die."
"Haha- what?"
"You, your family, everyone will die. Over and over. Mountains of broken bodies beneath the wheel."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
Well, I guess he doesn't start that way but can power up as needed.
Which Kenpanchi we talking about? The end of the story at his strongest?
[Image: heracross.gif]
There might not be true heroes anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't try!
Not really ultra familiar with him at that point beyond reading about a meteor feat, but let's take him at that.
If Toguru can hit 100% before the fight ends, he'll take it, as nothing Kenpachi can do really touches him at that point. If he doesn't, Zaraki's superior strength and durability will bring him down, due to him showing more willingness to remove his restraints in a fight.
I'd also consider that Kenpachi can power up a lot faster. Of course I could see Kenpachi pulling a Vegeta and just  allow his opponent to power up for the thrill of it if Toguro would see him worthy of it.
Kenpachi would probably do that, but he's usually not one to go easy. You either keep up or die. And that's before he becomes bloodlusted in the arena. XD
Very true, he won't do that unless you can show him a good time first. So I guess a good question aught to be could Toguro get through his aura and actually hurt him at base form or maybe at the 10-15% he tends to start at?
As we saw in the Xcution arc, Kenpachi has killed opponents right away cause they were too weak to entertain him.

However, on the other side, Toguru showed a great instinct in sizing up his opponents in the Dark Tournament, knowing exactly how much power to use in every fight. His arrogance might make him underestimate Kenpachi, but if it doesn't, he could go straight to 100% from the get go.

I'm still giving this one to Zaraki, but it's not an easy fight.