BV Shina Ania  Johannes Palace
"Thank goodness..." Faunix let out a sigh of relief but his face still held worry. "We don't know where Negative is now, none of us do. He only warned us that he will be going over Master Z next but no one knows when he will strike. I worry about the safety of the students in the Sisterhood. Surely he will stop at nothing to atain his goal."

Faunix continued to worry more and more as he cleared his throat. 

"B-But surely you might have a plan, right your highness?"
[Image: nGspS4j.png]

What is it, big boy? You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?!
Khalid rubbed his chin. "Right now, my hands are tied right now with the missing women. I just sent someone to deal with a problematic group just a few hours ago. So, I do not have the answers nor plan to deal with this at the moment." He turns to Faunix. "I said there is a possibility that I can cure him, but each time passes, his body will consume more chaotic energy and become a full-on destructive being."

"So, not even you can fix this?" Black Shadow asked. 

"I'm afraid that it might be out of my hands. Instead, we have to deal with him another way, whatever he comes around." Khalid responded to Black Shadow's question. "If he's after Master Z, then you ought to make sure that place is well protected." 

"I see..." Black Shadow's face turned into a state of grief. "So ShineCero might be corrupted forever..."
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

"I-I see..." Faunix frowned slightly at the words of the King. "But... do you think this Suyoi person can help save Master Shine? If she's as powerful as you say then she should have no problem, right? It would just be a shame if Master Shine could not be saved..."

Both Khalid and Elewa looked at each other and smiled. "Rest assure, Faunix. Nothing in this world is too much for Suyoi. I just hoping we can handle this before Shine does something drastic." 

Elewa look up, seeing the clock on the wall and turns to Khalid. "My lord, it is that time of the day."

"Right, Meriya's meal time is coming up right?" He turns to both Faunix and Black Shadow. "Please, come with me. Meriya has beautiful sets of items I wished to give them to you for your visit and informing of this situation. Had I never know, he could have attack Shina Ania."
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

"M-M-Meriya?!" Faunix instantly turned paler than usual and nearly all the color on his body disappeared. "Oh, look at the time! W-We really should be heading back to the Sisterhood! It was nice visiting you Lord Khalid, I'm sure we'll return for another visit most certainly another time! "

He began to push Black Shadow to the door as he sweated up a storm.

"B-Besides, we shouldn't take such valuable items from your sacred land, Lord Khalid!"