Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General Website Goofs/Errors
For those of you who are having redirect problems:

Log out and back in. I had that exact same problem and relogging did the trick.
[Image: YMc2Uzm.png]
RPG and Tech Forum Manager (I may or may not be crazy)
I am using my phone and its happen to me too. I don't relog since before i read this thread, i didn't know that will fix it, i just go to member list, click my username and the problem fix itself.
I've nothing to say at the moment.
Maybe someday i will.
Or maybe i should just use my old quote?
Accessing the Edit option using a smartphone is a little bit annoying. I have to be fully zoomed out for the bubble to appear in the right place, but then I might touch other stuff around the Edit button. If I zoom in, the bubble sometimes works fine, sometimes appears below the new comment box and other times it moves my screen to view the top of my post.
[Image: vampysig.png]
I have that problem myself, but I find it happening on any zoomable website. Idk if it's fixable or not, but we'll definitely give it a try!
For some reason I can't post in silly stories, I keep getting 403s
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Listen and be amazed as you hear my roar!
[Image: 2w7lcea.png]
Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
Could you post a screenshot of the error in here? I might have gotten that very same one before when I couldn't post in certain areas for a small window of time.

Until then, feel free to check back every couple hours to see if it resolves itself.
Could be possible that the host is blocking your IP. Can you post in other threads just fine?
[Image: TaKXtUF.png]

A good goblin? There might be, if we just looked. But I think... The only good goblins are the ones who never come out of their stinking holes!

So I can make small posts, but not big ones apparently. And I can't edit posts, either.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
(06-11-2016, 10:56 AM)Alzoru Wrote: So I can make small posts, but not big ones apparently. And I can't edit posts, either.

1) Awesome background, Al!

2) Try making a double post. If that doesn't work, try making a brand new post.
[Image: TaKXtUF.png]

A good goblin? There might be, if we just looked. But I think... The only good goblins are the ones who never come out of their stinking holes!

I have tired both. In fact I tried making a new post FIRST and got a 403

BTW I'm glad you like my Guilmon theme Tongue