Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
How many posts do you have?
Easy enough, right? Time to show off. Tell us how many posts you have!  Cool
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
51 posts here!
[Image: y8xyE0s.png]
RPG and Tech Forum Manager (I may or may not be crazy)
79 as of now. Big Grin

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
so far now up to 14Smile
we all have our own truths to find
Close to 504 as of now

DUN DUN!
now up to 40Smile
we all have our own truths to find
600! YEAH!

DUN DUN!
I have like 25 I think?

My god I need a hobby. xDD

DUN DUN!