Cindy
[Image: 096908cb73a37263a6b2bcfc2a104a0a.jpg]
The City of Cindy

[Image: 953.jpg]
Cindy Opera House

Cindy is the music capital of the world. It attracts thousands of musicians from all over the globe—enable them to show off their musical talent and make a name for themselves. This was done with intention—to show the world that Deimos are not Demons and can live in peace with humans. After generations, for one to become noticeable in the music industry, it is mandatory for you to participate in the Cindy Opera House. This is where Deimos gathered and judge harshly if you are worthy of having a musical career.

Cindy is a beautiful city for adventuring and exploring. Buildings based on various places in other continents such as Malls, Amusement Parks, Food Court and anyone other activities. The locals are very friendly to any outsiders—expect for the Paradicians—and will lend a land if someone is lost. Cindy is located on the north side of Deimos Valley.

Notable Areas of Interests

Music Amusement Park: An Amusement Park based solely on music. You will have Drum Land, Trumpet Coaster, and any other instrumental-based attraction. Deimos considered this the go-to-place for children. This is also a chance for romantic love to developed~!

Music Mall: This has plenty of different facilities for everyone. This includes Food Courts, restrooms, theater, Arcades and more.
Musical Hotel: A 5-Star Hotel that delivered the highest of quality in service. This is the place to rest your head and relax before traveling again. It stated that their service is on part with those in Empire State.

Cindy Opera House: The most important aspect of the city. Musicians who want a career must pay the critical test created by the Deimos. Deimos is the cruelest when it comes to music. Better be careful! There are always shows and major events every week throughout the year. Stop by to see the wonderful show!
A group of four men in nice suits were walking through the innards of the opera house while a show was occurring. They were heading to the security room of the Opera House, or at least, what would be one. They had fake IDs that looked perfectly legitatmente, and security written on the back of their suits. The only problem is that they were all humans.
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
House Characters: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
"Hey!" One of the two Deimos guards were heading to the direction of these group of men. "Identity yourselves. Who are you and what are you doing back here? If you wanted to see the singer of this concert, you have to wait until the end of the concert for that." He was a large, red Deimos with a humanoid appearance. Wild hair, large front teeth, pointy ears and his body was built similar to the average bodybuilder. The security guard next to him was similar but had blue skin instead.
"New shift, we're checking in the security room to replace the current guys." Columbus, the leader of the four, stated with confidence.

"Come on guys, the pizza we ordered there is probably gone by now." Said another member.
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Two of the Deimos guards look at each other in confusion, before turning back to them.

"If that was the case, we should have been notified about this. Especially if humans are making a transition." The red guard spoke. 

"And who the heck ever thought that hiring human guards would be a good idea anyways?" The blue guard followed up on Red's point. "Bring out your IDs. We need to confirm this." The blue guard demanded. 
Columbus rolled his eyes and brought out four legit IDs, matched to the faces of the four. Fake names of course, but Columbus hoped that these particular guards being multiple shifts apart (if his info was right) would cause the actual guards to buy it.

"Pizza's getting cold, that's annoying." One of the four remarked. "Paid a good sum for it."

RP Characters.
"Strange. Everything checks out." The blue guard took a look at the IDs, trying to find anything that seems to be fake. "It's even says that it was registered with our department."

"Really now? The department actually did hire humans to do this?" The red guard responded.

"I'm not sure. They would have notified us if any humans were hired for this operation."

"At any rate, let's ask the boss about this." The Red guard turned to the group. "You guys are com-" before he can finish his sentence, a device that rested in his pockets became emitted a voice.

Blue and Red! We need you over here now. We're currently facing an issue. Over.

"Damn." Red turns to Blue. "We have to go." He turns to the group once more. "Don't you move from this spot. We'll be right back." Both Deimos ran off to the direction they were supposed to go.
As soon as Red and Blue the racistly named deimos were out of sight, the four began to talk amongst each other.

"That was easy." One of the remarked.

"Shut up." Another replied.

"We need to move." Columbus said, pulling out a fifth ID to get into the security room, having prepared just in case someone ran out with the other four. He desperately wished there was no one else to stop the crew on their way in there.

RP Characters.
A particular guard Deimos that was scrawny and isn't quite muscular was doing his routine to check out if everything was in order before the next show starts. He eye on four strange individuals that are wandering through backstage. "Who the heck are they? Humans? Did we hire humans? I thought they're supposed to be critics. At any rate, they should be in the front seat of the theater. Maybe they got lost? Regardless, I need to check them out."  The Deimos guard began to follow the group with enough distance to avoid being noticed.
Columbus opened up the security room and went inside, the other three filing in after him, grabbing chairs and barricading the door. After ensuring they would have a few moments in case anyone else tried the enter, one of the four got onto the computer system and tried to find past recordings of performances in the opera house.

RP Characters.