Cindy
The Deimos guard went towards the door and attempted to enter. However, he saw that it was quite difficult to get in. "The heck? Did the lock the door? No.. they block it. They aren't some human guards. They're intruders!" The Deimos picked up his radio and began to alert the other guards.

As Columbus and the others are watching past recordings, the light turned off for a split second, before resuming, revealing a figure sitting on a chair in the same room as the others.

"So, what can I help you guys with?" the figure said with a smile on his face.
Columbus looked to the figure, pulling out a mask to don it before calming heaving everything in the door out the way, the one manipulating the computer ripping out something he inserted before crushing it, the other three likewise following their leader and dawning masks, but the guns in their suits remained hidden and undrawn.

“This job’s not worth it!” Columbus yelled, trying to head to a predetermined escape route.
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
House Characters: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
"Huh? And here I thought we can have an interesting conversation..." The Deimos stood up and lifted up his hand, revealing a violin. One stroke of its beautiful sound, caused all the men to be levitated and slammed in position to the ceiling. "Don't think I will let you escape so quite easily like that, sirs."
"You just had to make this worse for yourself..." Columbus replied pulling out a handgun and firing it at the woman.
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
House Characters: Malefor, Rex Marksley.