Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Behind The Thorns (Kire Trilogy)
Just a bit of a heads up. If I ever change something I'll be sure to post about in in this thread. This story will be a long one if I really want to get everything through. Those of you familiar with Kire might enjoy this story and how he truly acts. I'll be sure to put as much detail as I can and hope that you all enjoy this story. I'll try to put one chapter up every week or so.

CHAPTER 1

This will be posted in the Critic Section when I add more chapters. Text above is subject to change.

COMPANY NAME WAS SWITCHED TO NICESTONE CO.
[Image: wnC6dlU.png]

There are two versions of Tatsumaki: Shine's version and Z's version.
[+] 2 users Like ~ Z ~'s post
This one is kinda long so I apologize. 

Kire meets a girl in a fancy restaurant but everything doesn't turn out how he expected. His charm doesn't seem to work and he gets a very hard realization from it. The women keeps Kire on his toes and it's irritating to him. How will Kire play his cards in this situation?  

CHAPTER 2

[+] 1 user Likes ~ Z ~'s post
Another day passes by and Kire decides to spend the day in a park, wondering what he can do. While at the park he comes across someone familiar: Evelyn Nicestone. She remembers Kire from the day before and is not very happy with the stunt he pulled on her. What will Evelyn do to Kire and how will Kire's day end now that this feisty girl has caught on to his scams?

CHAPTER 3

Now forced to work under the name of Mr. Nicestone, Kire seems to have a better room over his head. The entire house is working extra hard but Kire seems to be given the heaviest load. Everyone is talking about a very special guest that is coming over and Evelyn doesn't seem at all pleased. Who is the mysterious guest and how will Kire react to him?

CHAPTER 4

With another day passing by, Kire realizes that today is a day off for all the workers. With a day as graceful as this one, Kire decides he wants to spend it all by himself, but Evelyn refuses to leave him alone once she finds out about his skills. When Kire spends time with Evelyn, he learns they have a few things in common and he cannot seem to shake her off his head.

Chapter 5

Kire spends another day trapped in the Nicestone estate against his will. He is woken up by another hard day of chores; however, not all is going well. When Kire is confronted with a situation that is out of his control, he cannot defend himself. The day is long and the pain is immense. When things get out of line, who will be there for Kire when he can no longer defend himself?

CHAPTER 6

Kire has recovered after the event with Mr. Nicestone and has been getting closer with Evelyn ever since. He talks briefly about his past and begins to learn about Evelyn's after a day of bonding. He learns that Evelyn's mother was a big factor in Evelyn's life and molded her to who she is today. Who is Evelyn's mother and what impact does she have over the family, Kire, and the people around her?

CHAPTER 7

The day is starting off normal until Kire catches wind that Edwin is coming over to pick up Evelyn. He isn't happy but decides to do his chores early so he can spend as much time he can with his favorite girl. With friends and foes coming into Kire's life, he now has to decide who he can trust and who he can use for his own benefits.

CHAPTER 8: PART 1

Now that Kire knows the location of Evelyn and Edwin, what does he plan to do in order to help Evelyn? What are the risks he is willing to take? How will he arrive back to the Nicestone Manor and why is he doing this for Evelyn? With a plan up his sleeve, Kire better know what he's doing or suffer at the hand of Edwin. Will Kire get away with his plan or will Edwin roll him on the palm of his hand?

CHAPTER 8: PART 2

(My post was so big I had to make part 2 into two separate posts.)