Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABC Stuff
It's a pretty simple game but I'll put the rules anyways.

Just give me something, ANYTHING, that starts with the next letter of the alphabet. Here's an example.

Z says: A - Apple

Loopy says: B - Beans

Shine says: C - Clams

Drago Says: D - Dragons.

Etc. 

It's a pretty easy game so let's just have fun. I'll start! Big Grin

A - APPLE!
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
Bees and Bass
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Listen and be amazed as you hear my roar!
[Image: 2w7lcea.png]
Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
C - Cantaloupes.

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
D - Dingles
E - Elephants

DUN DUN!
F - Froggy
G - Goats.

DUN DUN!
H - Horse
I - Igloo.

DUN DUN!
j - jumpers