The Fairy Forest
[Image: DwrNxS3.jpg]
The Fairy Forest

The Fairy Forest is located on the eastern side of Paradice, near the Soothing River, stretching about 42,340 acres across on each end. The Fairy Forest has an abundance of wildlife, fruits, vegetation and peaceful monsters. 

Deep within the forest, there exist a village of Fairies. Fairies are small beings that resemble humans that have magical powers. The first record history of fairies first emerges during Age 2100, when a Grandmaster stumbled upon the village and witness a village of an all-female species. They were small, had wings and each direction they flew, they would leave trails of sparkling materials behind. The Grandmaster noted that these species have magical powers that equal to that of a Grandmaster and able to grant “wishes”. However, they would refuse to grant any unethical wish—and refuses the wishes in general if one’s heart has been tainted with darkness. He noted that their society seems to be similar to that of a society of a human, but have some traits of that of a monster society. He would later note that it’s seemingly impossible to walk in the Fairy Forest and find their village as they are wary of travelers. 

If one decides to go search for the fairies, there is another legend. Another mage, a survivor of the encounter, stated that she and her group of friends journey inside the forest in hopes of finding the Fairy Village. Instead, as their hearts were filled with negative thoughts, got caught up in a thick and dense fog. It blocked their view and decreased their magic tremendously. Then, they would encounter a lake that was pitch red like blood, until they see an erratic woman in the middle. The survivor never described what had happened after that, but claimed that her friends were never seen again and warn that one needs to be safe when traveling in the forest.

Notable Areas of Interest

The Fairy Village: The village of fairies that lies deep within the forest. They are an all-female species that grants the wishes of those who encountered them. Furthermore, some fairies like to travel outside of the village and play innocent pranks on the traveler or something lure them if they deem them worthy enough. There is a possibility of recruiting fairies among your guilds; however, it hasn’t been done for thousands of years.
  • The Festival Palace: The Queen of the Fairies lies in the Palace, protected by elite guards. She welcomes any travelers with a kind heart and helps them whatever they need. She’s very overprotective of her people.
  • The Fairy Shop: You can gain the best of wands that help you control your magic a lot better. Some of them are pretty expensive though.
  • The Healing Station: There are fairies that heal travelers after their long journey in the forest.
The Blood Lake of the Enchanted Lady: Rumors has it that if you have a wicked heart, you will never encounter the Fairy Village but instead a blood lake where the Enchanted Lady appears. It’s possible that she lures her victims to her place if she finds any interest in them. What happens after that has never been recorded.
[Image: C06wNU6.jpg]

Release it Kimishima! Release everything you got!

A man with tentacles for hair and purple eyes thinks as he picking some fruit "people are way to scared of this place. Don't hunt fairies and don't bring any thing your not willing to risk losing." 
I will fine one later
A small fairy saw the man that was picking the fruit. As she giggles, she decided to surprise the man by creeping up behind. "You know, such fruits often give people bad digestion just by a touch!" The fairy whispered, making up a lie to startled him.

The man puts the fruit in his bag and says to her unaffected "I willing to get you one as well there more than I need." The man seems to know she lying to him.
I will fine one later
"Uhh..." the fairy started to sweat. "N-no thanks! I'm good!" She declined his offer. "But what are you doing here? Are you lost?"

The man says turning to face her "a mix of reason and no I am not." The man looks at her and thinks "had a feeling I was dealing with a fairy."
I will fine one later
"W-well, you know those rumors! Can't be snooping around here without a reason, or you'll get caught by the Enchanted Lady!" the fairy tried to play with the man's fears.

The man says "non my reason risk me running in to her or her bloody lake." The man thinks "Odds are even if I stated the fact I a biomancer. It would be nice to get some fairy DNA but the risks are simply not worth it."

A group of men start to move in on the two them.
I will fine one later
The fairy's ears twitch upon sounds of footsteps. "Did you hear that? Sounds like someone, no, more like a group of people are walking in our direction." Sweat began to form on her head, dripping down from her forehead to the cheeks before falling to the floor. "Whenever a group appears, I just know that they're hunters! Or those creepy teenagers that like to wreck things." She turns to the tentacle man. "You best find a place to hide, if I were you." She looks up, seeing the tree that was large enough to hide their bodies. "Like up there until they pass us." She flew towards the tree.

The man thinks "To light to have some thing with my time." 

The man oddly is not afraid of the group of hunters. The lead hunter says to the man "Did you see a fairy?" The man says "It matters not if I did or not; I don't I refuse to assist your suicidal actions." The hunter lead tries to strake the man but the man ducks out the way and with the tentacles on his head whip him. The man says "I don't know what is more foolish hunting fairies or picking a fight with me." The hunters start to back up as the lead hunter gets up.

The lead hunter says seeing the men back away "come on we faced bigger ...." The man knocks head hunter out before the head hunter finishes speking and says "sick to things that are not intelligent." The other hunters obey him as they leave.
I will fine one later