The Fairy Forest
"W-whoa!" the fairy said, coming out of hiding. "You managed to scare them away! You show no fear!" She praised the man. "What is your name?"
The man says "My name is Vosh, what is yours name?" The man thinks looking at the knocked out head hunter "I good on human DNA for the time being." 
I will fine one later
"Alice." the fairy answered. "Pleasure to be acquaintances with you, Vosh." She looks around before returning back to Vosh and thought about something. "Normally, we try to deter travelers from getting close, but you managed to scare away those guys. May I ask what's your reasoning of being here?"
Vosh thinks "She must want more details that what I gave prior. Who knows I may get lucky and gather fairy DNA but I should." Vosh says "I am gathering DNA of different lifeforms, traveling, and testing this body." He lifts the head hunter in the air with out touching him and placing him in an appealed resting position.
I will fine one later
"DNA hunter...?" Alice was puzzled by his answer. "Testing this body? Ah... you talk like one of those Empiran folks. Always on and one about science, technology, and future." Alice said. "I don't understand none of that... but since you managed to defeat those goons and scaring them off from my village... I can take you there as thanks." Alice said. "It at least I can do."
Vosh thinks as he puts a note on the hunter once more not touching the hunter "she got the jest and that good." Vosh says surprised after placing the note says "ok." Vosh thinks "Best case I get some fairy DNA to clone and/or splice fairy DNA; Worst case I add to some esoteric knowledge on her kind."
I will fine one later