Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Boogaloo Crew Draw Thread
Thought I'd drop this in here too.

[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
I love Maggie and Cuki... esp Cuki, she's top martial art waifu

I wanna see her try a bow on her tail like Bernkastel does with hers B|
Bumping!

@Grey Star I completed your request! I wasn't confident I could do a good full-body, so i went along with a headshot of her. Hopefully it's to your liking.

The grey lines on the jacket were meant to look like outlines of a "puff" in the sleeve if you know what I mean. I went with square-cut bangs cause it looked pretty good with a bob style cut imo. I got a new set of markers from Black friday, so I tried it out on her. My skintoned Copic ran out of ink or something, because it just wouldn't color. Had to improvise.

Here ya go!

(11-19-2017, 11:07 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: I love Maggie and Cuki... esp Cuki, she's top martial art waifu

I wanna see her try a bow on her tail like Bernkastel does with hers B|

I might actually draw your martial arts waifu with such a cute tail if Kettles blesses this privilege upon my mortal soul. B|
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
@LoopyPanda 

Awesome! I now understand what emotion Timothy Zahn went through when he saw his most famous fictional character come alive in a way never done before. It's, really something else to see Snow, my own creation, in a physical artistic way, rather than just an abstract version of text, or a half representative "reference pic."
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
[+] 1 user Likes Grey Star's post