• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Boogaloo Crew Draw Thread
Thought I'd drop this in here too.

[Image: Mob-Psycho-100-One-Punch-Man.gif]

???%
I love Maggie and Cuki... esp Cuki, she's top martial art waifu

I wanna see her try a bow on her tail like Bernkastel does with hers B|
Bumping!

@Grey Star I completed your request! I wasn't confident I could do a good full-body, so i went along with a headshot of her. Hopefully it's to your liking.

The grey lines on the jacket were meant to look like outlines of a "puff" in the sleeve if you know what I mean. I went with square-cut bangs cause it looked pretty good with a bob style cut imo. I got a new set of markers from Black friday, so I tried it out on her. My skintoned Copic ran out of ink or something, because it just wouldn't color. Had to improvise.

Here ya go!

(11-19-2017, 10:07 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: I love Maggie and Cuki... esp Cuki, she's top martial art waifu

I wanna see her try a bow on her tail like Bernkastel does with hers B|

I might actually draw your martial arts waifu with such a cute tail if Kettles blesses this privilege upon my mortal soul. B|
[Image: Mob-Psycho-100-One-Punch-Man.gif]

???%
@LoopyPanda 

Awesome! I now understand what emotion Timothy Zahn went through when he saw his most famous fictional character come alive in a way never done before. It's, really something else to see Snow, my own creation, in a physical artistic way, rather than just an abstract version of text, or a half representative "reference pic."
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
House Characters: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
[+] 1 user Likes Grey Star's post