Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dark Hospital
Deep in the darker side of Boogaloo Plaza lies a sinister hospital run by a doctor of the Dark Arts....
Be careful upon entering and don't wander too far in... you might never come out...
[Image: autopsy_tools_by_gutterface-d6epum2.gif]

"I can cure any serious injury or illness, including the hexes of the supernatural. But be warned... if you're interesting enough to me, you might become one of my new test subjects..."
[Image: latest?cb=20141011181600]
[Image: tumblr_inline_mxunh7fD9D1qh7dbn.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mxunh7fD9D1qh7dbn.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mxunh7fD9D1qh7dbn.gif]
Deep beneath the main floors lies the Morgue and creepy Lab where the Dark Doctor spends most of her time in... concocting sinister elixirs.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mzao1j2nHe1r9ajsd.png]  [Image: tumblr_inline_mzanwpMwb01r9ajsd.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_mgjw3lh1sc1rx2fz3.png]

An eerie echo of the air vents reverberates through the hospital... you feel drawn to this place, but the air is heavy and foreboding.

"Come on in... what ails you?~"
I heard you guys got some delicious lollipops. I want two, oh and I twisted my ankle on the way here.
[Image: TaKXtUF.png]

A good goblin? There might be, if we just looked. But I think... The only good goblins are the ones who never come out of their stinking holes!

[Image: 12863197.png]
A visitor.... why don't you have a seat over here then?.... *points to my exam room* I'll fix up your leg before I give you your lollies...
Thanks. Make sure it's blueberry. *Took a seat in the exam room*

A good goblin? There might be, if we just looked. But I think... The only good goblins are the ones who never come out of their stinking holes!

We have boysenberry. 

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Now that sounds delicious! 

Now, can you do something about this ankle? It's giving me quite a pain. *Looks around* though... I have a strange, unsettling feeling about this place.

I get that a lot. *picks up bone saw* Time to get rid of that pesky ankle!
W-whoa. What the heck are you doing with that!? I just twisted it!

I have to clean it!  Wagh  *wipes it off and digs in trunk for a different tool* Then here we go! The Ankle De-twister!
[Image: skullsaw.jpg]

It's old, but it gets the job done!  Interesting
Uhh.. you know what. I think my ankle is starting to get better. It was just my imagination! I'I going to leave! *about to get up from the table*