Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polar Space
Polar Space

Summary: Humans have dwindled massively ever since monsters invaded the earth. After 5000 years, a teddy bear with strange powers seeks to bring down the monster society through peaceful means.

Starting with a New Years resolution. I'm planning on doing a page every day on completing a single chapter. Now when I have a swing of things, I'm aiming to have at least 5 chapters done by the end of March.
[Image: lq7Yivw.png]

"Not without giving away too much,” he laughs. “But it takes place at a very key moment and it’s a sort of call to arms"

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
[+] 1 user Likes ShineCero's post
Chapter 1: Enter Tiho

"Not without giving away too much,” he laughs. “But it takes place at a very key moment and it’s a sort of call to arms"