Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ploep's Stuff
I’m on a rolll with another doodleeedeee

And since I got the chance to edit my comp entry I tried making it less ugli but I didn’t succeed.. but at least the eyes don’t piss me off that much anymore. XD I can say I tried... Kat Shutdown  

I’d need to redraw the whole thing to be tackling the other major issues but tbh I can’t be bothered to. XD

[Image: XTjOHU5.png]
~ Set made by Elio ~
[+] 1 user Likes Ploep's post
Ayyyyo Plooooooep I see u made some new awesome drawings!

I really like the winter(?) girl. I don't know why but I just like that tiny detail you did on the eye (the tiny pink part) I can't explain why I like it! I guess it might be because it's closer to a realistic eye than what most anime-style drawings tend to do. Love all these goodies you dropped.

I WANT MORE PLOEP. GIMMIE MORE OR ELSE.  Son
[Image: wnC6dlU.png]

There are two versions of Tatsumaki: Shine's version and Z's version.
Ask and thou shall receive Quite  (thanks Z!)

Some more doodliedoos

Just a purple haired guy
My OC’s from a story I made somewhere in 2008 or so and I never finished typing it out..or finish the story in its whole.. I just enjoy thinking about it xD  

Girl with short hair.. down below you’ll see another version with long hair cuz idk how I prefer her to look... also on my insta you can see the time lapse of this drawing: Time lapse
Another sketch Here’s the longer haired version of the girl!
  And lastly an ugly dump xD the outfit was loosely based on my hobo clothes I normally wear at home to chill xD (the pant isn’t cutoff irl xD)

I am so glad the iPad actually really did improve my motivation to draw more!
~ Set made by Elio ~
[+] 1 user Likes Ploep's post
I'm glad to see you working on more art Ploep! Pretty cool! Also very glad you've got more motivation to draw!
Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Ends of the Earth RP | Boogaverse RP Characters.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"To the Ends of the Earth."
[+] 1 user Likes Grey Star's post
Another! I even made a gif of the time lapse this time aha

~ Set made by Elio ~
I seriously need to find an easier way to upload my time lapses.. I just convert them to gifs xD 
~ Set made by Elio ~