Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ploep's Stuff
(08-09-2020, 06:14 AM)Ploep Wrote: Finally done with my 6 fanarts challenge! I got these suggestions from my twitter moots!

(08-19-2020, 12:12 PM)Ploep Wrote: Wow 9 days without a post, must be some kind of record xD

Heres 2 new thingies, one which is another 6 fanarts challenge i did with suggestions from twitter!

Whoops didnt want these two to be buried in the previous page xD

Another doodly
Man i really wanna give csp a try on the ipad but the subscription model i dont appreciate :(
[Image: A525k87.png]
Finished the HnK redraw and im pretty happy with how it turned out! Tho i didnt go full redraw mode bc i honestly just wanted to draw the gems haha
Finished the chainsawman wip.. tho i liked the sketch with the colortest more than the actual finished drawing  Eyerolls
Third 6 Fanarts challenge done! (Actually 5th but the first two i did with my own suggestions lolol) this one is the last one for in the foreseeable future phaha
Also the bday drawings for Shine and Z!
[+] 1 user Likes Ploep's post
Pochi from world’s end club!
Doodled a Makima, she is such an intriguing character! 
IVE HAD IT WITH THIS DRAWING, too much went wrong during the process, and i dont feel like wasting more time on it so heres Zelda and Mipha from that Age of Calamity trailer

Yeesh this was a pain
Made an Among Us persona teehee
Threw in a gif pehehe
Quote:[Image: q1vCIzk.gif]
Zagreus from Hades!