Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Anime 2018 Discussion
Just saw episode 3 of Megalo Box and man, the art style is giving me some Space Dandy and Cowboy Bebop nostalgia. Glad Joe is a friend to children, especially the one who give him pointers in boxing. Perhaps his parents were engineers of those things considering he know a thing or two about them?

@Ploep yeah, that's what I'm thinking! How many episodes does will this series get? If it's ongoing (or at least, 24 episodes), the Boss seemingly will be the obstacle in Joe's journey. I think Megalo Box is definitely a highlight in this season by far.

I took another crack at Mahou Shojo Site episode 2 and 3 and man, did they dropped the ball by going hard as possible and "oops" the other episodes, no matter what (episode 3 was basically happy go lucky... which really doesn't work here), looks tame. 

----------

Also! It looks like The Promised Neverland is getting an anime it seems! I really need to get back into reading the manga again!

Inb4 Toei Animation is the one animating it maybe @Ploep  

Mob Psycho 100 got confirmed for season 2 and it was announced that Dark Horse will be releasing English version of the manga and its live action is coming to U.S. via netflix!
[Image: 1eX7gWK.png]

"What dimension is this?"
"All of them."
"That's great, then we can live everywhere!"
"Everywhere you will die."
"Haha- what?"
"You, your family, everyone will die. Over and over. Mountains of broken bodies beneath the wheel."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
@ShineCero  Megalo Box will have 13 episodes or so MAL says.. I hope this doesnt make the anime too fast paced...
And dudeee leave that mahou crap alone its not good for you xD

Also Boku no Hero Academia is also still going strong! Love it!

Promised Neverland is such a good series especially the first arc so im looking foward to see it animated!

Also Shingeki no Kyojin S3 confirmed for July 2018 (i think its the 22nd not sure)
[Image: XTjOHU5.png]
~ Set made by Elio ~
Yeah, I just saw the last two episodes of Megalo Box (episode 4 and 5), the fact that they rushed through small fight scenes where he goes up to the ranks is a bit disappointing since they are on the clock. But, the story with Pops' old pupil is interesting, so it makes the episode for me. I hope Joe wrecks his ass in episode 6!

How's the third season of My Hero Academia?  

Ahh, I could have swore I saw it released in the Spring, but it's a summer anime. Hopefully, the season can bring some good art style than the dang manga.... so I can tell who is who xD but I'm not looking forward to the Queen's arc (with Historia and the King) though; it's so boring!

"All of them."
"Haha- what?"
"You, your family, everyone will die. Over and over. Mountains of broken bodies beneath the wheel."

Episodes 6 and 7 are already out on kissanime though. XD and yeah they couldve easilyade this series have more episodes to show the smaller fights imo,  but as for the amount of episodes it got, its doing prettt well with the pacing! And dang the military guys story is heavy and sad man.

3rd Season of BnhA is amazing as usual! Animation is superb at the important parts so totally enjoying it!

Yeah I hope seeing it in animation makes it less boring. XD

But since we're so far in this seasons animes I'll tell u which ones im personally following and are worth a try!

Hinamatsuri - hilarious comedy, emotional at times

Steins;Gate 0 - if you've seen Steins;Gate (if not go watch both!!! Its one of my fav series!)

Golden Kamuy - funny but with a serious and hella cool plot

Tokyo Ghoul:re - if fan of tokyo ghoul

Persona 5 - if you like the game franchise!

Megalo Box - good animation/art vibes and about boxing!

Theres some more but im focusing on the pretty good or popular ones rn. Big Grin

Oh and Boku no Hero Academia ofcourse!
[Image: XTjOHU5.png]
~ Set made by Elio ~
Yeah! I didn't realized that I was that behind, but I all caught up now! I hope Joe gets his fight with Yuri. The brother with the ACE gear thought he had the competition in the bag but did not take account when a box refuses to make a move. Oops on his part.

--------

Nice! Hopefully the summer anime season has a much better line up this time around.

"All of them."
"Haha- what?"