Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaming
So, who are streamers here? I'm actually gonna start with final fantasy
[Image: judaisig_zpszntawxfg.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip]
I don't stream, and even when I do (I had my first one a while ago but haven't done it again), I have my mic off. But that's because I'm shy and I don't aim to do it as a 'thing' like Youtubers/Streamers for $$$ do. If you aim to gain a following, I think it's basically required to use a mic esp if you're streaming on a PC. The Twitch stream will lag behind by at least 3 seconds on the viewer's end, so a mic makes responding to any comments relatively hands free. It's also way easier to engage with your viewers that way. It's not the case for streamers who just art I think.

Personally, I hate my voice, so broadcasting it like that is not a good idea for me. >_> (doesn't help that my space is pretty rowdy, so it would be distracting to hear so much background noise anyway)

I assume you're streaming on console if it's FF?
nope, emulator so its pc and I might link it in my profile if you wanna watch sometime
[Image: judaisig_zpszntawxfg.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip]
in that case, your setup might be less of a bother than it was for me when I had to do it on the PS4. lol

that would be a good idea!
I stream sometimes whenever I'm feeling the motivation. Which begs the question, which streaming services is superior? YouTube or Twitch? Maybe @Freak can give us the best answer for this one.
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN