Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MI Fanfic Dragon Ball Heroes
[Image Coming Soon]

Dragon Ball Heroes

Dragon Ball Heroes is the re-imagination of the Japanese arcade carddass game of the same name. First released in November 11, 2010, the series had spawned different medium based on the game; including several comics (Victory Mission, Charisma Mission, Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission), ported to the Nintendo 3DS game (Ultimate Mission), events on Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle (JPN) and recently became available in merchandises. 

The purpose of this fanfiction is an attempt to turn the animated introduction of Dragon Ball Heroes into a comprehensive, action-packed story, following the main protagonist, Beat, in a, rather, creative continuity (snipping from various mangas and Ultimate Mission if I felt can contribute the story somewhat and it make more impactful). The second reasoning is to expand my creative writing of constructing dynamic fighting in explicit details to push my limited descriptions further in my own stories. You can think of this creative work as a project of self-improvement. 

You do not need to watch any extra supplemental material to understand Dragon Ball Heroes, as any basic viewing of Dragon Ball (whether manga or animated format) should be sufficient. I will include sources and information as fun little tidbits things I include in the story; none of it enhanced the story at anyway but it something to add a little trivia every now and then. Thank you for taking the time to read this fun little project and I hope you enjoy what I have in store, for this story and future ones.

Earth Mission Arc

*Information about West City is drawn from the Daizenshuu 7 Geographical Dictionary, translated by Herms. 

*The President of Capsule Corporation first appeared in the episode 64, the finale of Dragon Ball GT. She is the mother of Vegeta Jr. According to Herms and TheDevilsCorpse, neither her name nor age are specified in the GT Perfect Files or anywhere in the Japanese version of the cartoon [1].

*Telecommunicated Satan-style Martial Arts Course and Pan Fighting Network is drawn from timeline of the now defunct Dragon Ball Online, translated by both Herms and TheDevilscorpse [2] [3] [4]. "....Purchasers of the “Satanic Martial Arts Correspondence Course” begin demanding their money back en masse, complaining that the course hasn't made them any stronger. Disgruntled costumers storm Satan’s house, only to be beaten back by Pan. Pan’s handling of the situation becomes big news, and so the “Satanic Martial Arts Correspondence Course” is revived with Pan as the instructor."

*Certain keywords, phrase and names will drawn from their Japanese spelling, rather than FUNImation names.
[Image: n1TkH4U.png]

"Mess with the Walt,"
"And you get the Salt."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse