Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The strongest character you can beat?
Saw this in another site, thought it would be fun to have it on here. maybe

Scenario: If you became a superhero based on your username, who's the strongest character you can beat?
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

Apparently the copyrighted name for Grey Star is some weak wizard...
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Well, if I make YTP stand for something really badass like "Your Totaled Planet" I think I'd fare pretty well lmao. However, my former identity PusoPimp gets stomped in a back alley for obvious crimes lol.
I dunno, a shifty guy in a purple hat could probably pass himself off as a mid tier Jojo character and deck a few fools.
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Well Z is a God in my universe/realm so I guess that's something.

But technically Z is a letter so I don't think I would last in anything. xD
[Image: nGspS4j.png]

What is it, big boy? You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?!
A Panda that's got no semblance of control could probably beat a Spinda and take its place in the Pokemon world
On second thought being a Grey Star could grant cool solar based super powers. That and ambiguiousness. But I might end up giving people cancer...

RP Characters.