Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokémon Convo: Anything Goes
Exclamation 
This is a thread in which you can talk and post about anything not thread worthy such as favorite Pokemon, worst shinies, best battle tactics, regions, etc. This also applies to fan theories and other fan-related topics like stories and games. Please enjoy!
[Image: RF7tbgB.gif]

GODZILLA, KING OF THE KAIJUS
Sounds good. I'll start off with the conversation. I think the worst shiny in the franchise is got to be Lucario. Don't know what the heck Game Freak was thinking on its color for it.
[Image: lq7Yivw.png]

"Not without giving away too much,” he laughs. “But it takes place at a very key moment and it’s a sort of call to arms"

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
The worst type of shinies are those where you can barely notice a difference from the original, like Gengar, Glaceon or Togepi etc.
But the most ugly shiny I've seen so far is shiny Espeon..like..why green..and not even a pretty green.
[Image: XTjOHU5.png]
~ Set made by Elio ~
[+] 1 user Likes Ploep's post
(05-20-2018, 02:32 AM)Ploep Wrote: The worst type of shinies are those where you can barely notice a difference from the original, like Gengar, Glaceon or Togepi etc.
But the most ugly shiny I've seen so far is shiny Espeon..like..why green..and not even a pretty green.

C-crapola! I forgot about Gengar's shiny. At least his Mega form is pretty badass. Can't say for the others though; Shiny Espeon is definitely up there as one of the ugliest shinies. What colors would you have use for Espeon?

"Not without giving away too much,” he laughs. “But it takes place at a very key moment and it’s a sort of call to arms"

[+] 1 user Likes ShineCero's post
Gengar was such a dissappointment maaannn.. like if you were only gonna make him a shade darker why not make him completely black?? Or white bc he's a "ghost" type (get it xD).
As for sylveon literally any color would do that isn't an eyesore. Maybe light blue or any other soft pastel color.  Thinking

What color combi would you give lucario?

Also on the topic of shinies,  which one do you like the most?
[Image: XTjOHU5.png]
~ Set made by Elio ~
I say a black/purple (or black and yellow) combination would be a better suited for Lucario than whatever nonsense colors he has now.

Personally, my favorite shiny is definitely Shiny Gardevior and Mega Shiny Gardevior. The colors just feels... right. What about you?

I love all the pink shinies... Although I wish spinda's shiny wasn't green. Maybe purple to contrast the coral orange?

My favorite Shinies are Manaphy's (better shade of blue), Chinchou's, Staryu's, and the Cutiefly line. Shiny Lopunny's is good too. Shiny Bewear's is ugly though, it burns my retinas
Aww! I thought Shiny Spinda is great! Though, I think purple would be a much better pick.

Everyone is probably seeing a ton of fanart of Pokemon that looks like rejected designs from Game Freak. Actually, they are.

"An early version of Pokémon Gold and Silver, featuring dozens of Pokémon cut from the final release, has been found by fans and posted online.

The build comes from Nintendo's Space World promotional event all the way back in November 1997. Fans over at the The Cutting Room Floor have been poring over the discovery, and have found numerous unused designs still lingering in its code.

The leak has astonished many Pokémon fans. The build includes alternate, unfinished versions of familiar locations and work-in-progress Pokémon designs kept under wraps for more than two decades by the famously secretive Pokémon Company.

Notably, Pokémon's second generation of games would have boasted many more baby Pokémon, including unevolved forms of Generation 1 creatures such as Meowth, Vulpix, Ponyta, Tangela, Goldeen, Grimer, Growlithe, Paras and Doduo."

You can see the full image at this link: https://cdn.gamer-network.net/2018/artic...format/jpg

I was going to make a thread for this, but opted for putting in this thread :p

The Elekid design, while cute as fuck, I'm glad it wasn't the final design. I like the current Elekid we have today. And it looks like Girafig is supposed to have a pre-evolution? Because that ghost thing looks metal as fuck!

What do you guys think?

(05-20-2018, 02:43 AM)Ploep Wrote: Gengar was such a dissappointment maaannn.. like if you were only gonna make him a shade darker why not make him completely black?? Or white bc he's a "ghost" type (get it xD).
As for sylveon literally any color would do that isn't an eyesore. Maybe light blue or any other soft pastel color.  Thinking

What color combi would you give lucario?

Also on the topic of shinies,  which one do you like the most?

I really like shiny Sandslash, Wurmple, Numel (Since it was my very first shiny ever), Gigalith, WHIMSICOTT, Comfey, to name a few. I'm a sucker for the blue and purple shinies, but I personally like Shinies that have colors that work with them. However, I also like shinies that stick out like a sore thumb such as Weavile, Guzzlord, Hawlucha, and so on.

As for that link to the pictures, I like how Delibird had a Santa hat! I guess originally Leafeon was supposed to appear in Gen 2 unless that's the beta for what appears to be Celebi? Bellsprout looks to have gotten a side evolution and looks like the Heracross model was scrapped until Megas came around because it totally looks like Mega Heracross.
[Image: RF7tbgB.gif]

GODZILLA, KING OF THE KAIJUS