Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John "Totalbiscuit" Bain Passes Away At Age 33
Article

The title pretty much says it all.

I'm completely devastated by this turn of events as, out of everybody that I would call an influencer on my life, TB places second by far. His criticisms of shitty game devs and publisher practices really showed me what I should look for in a video game and helped me decide what I should and shouldn't give my money to. His criticisms have helped me find many games, some of which were ultimately saved by his showcasing of said games, such as Warframe. Of all the shitfests going on in Youtube, I felt like he was one of the only 'Tubers out there that I could watch, mostly due to the fact that he genuinely cared about his community and he genuinely cared about the gaming industry as a whole. He's a precious gem in the world of clickbaiters and controversy bandwagoners, and his loss has, much like myself, left pretty much the entirety of gaming journalism, some game developers and even the community at large completely devastated. As the big guy looking out for the small fry, he was very influential in getting our voices out to the industry.

RIP John Bain. You will be missed.

F
[Image: y8xyE0s.png]
RPG and Tech Forum Manager (I may or may not be crazy)
Jesus. This is heartbreaking news. He was one of the good voice in a community of shit slingers of a gaming industry. He will be deeply missed. Rest in peace and condolences to his family and friends.

F.
[Image: lq7Yivw.png]

"Not without giving away too much,” he laughs. “But it takes place at a very key moment and it’s a sort of call to arms"

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
I never watched his content. But by the sheer number of people mourning, he did a good job.

F
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Never consistently watched his content or followed him too closely, but I knew he was terminally ill. It must have been really hard on his loved ones, since it seemed nobody knew how long he'd last. My condolences to the family.

Cancer's a real b*tch. F