Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropes you hate [Anime Edition]
There was a similar thread, things that annoyed you in anime, but this is more straightforward.

I'll start:

Character A does something completely unusual/says something that no one would think
Camera pans to the sky
Other characters goes "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?"
[Image: lq7Yivw.png]

"Not without giving away too much,” he laughs. “But it takes place at a very key moment and it’s a sort of call to arms"

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
^ I love that trope xD

The generic mc stumbles and falls indecently on a girl trope makes me wanna puke  Apathy
[Image: XTjOHU5.png]
~ Set made by Elio ~
That moment during the arc villain battle, the protag and the villain basically get in a shouting match about morals and stuff that triggers some sappy flashback while these two are standing in a destroyed battlefield with fallen teammates.

Basically, the shonen MC talks the arc villain into being good again in the most inappropriate time. Lmao
(07-26-2018, 04:18 AM)Ploep Wrote: ^ I love that trope xD

The generic mc stumbles and falls indecently on a girl trope makes me wanna puke  Apathy

God, that drives me nuts. I'll give you one even worse than that.

> grab grab
"Huh?"
> grab grab
"What's this?"
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
> next scene with handprint on mcs face with the girl pouting

Literally dropped several animes that did this.

(07-26-2018, 12:28 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: That moment during the arc villain battle, the protag and the villain basically get in a shouting match about morals and stuff that triggers some sappy flashback while these two are standing in a destroyed battlefield with fallen teammates.

Basically, the shonen MC talks the arc villain into being good again in the most inappropriate time. Lmao

Naruto to the fucking T. Pain vs Naruto would be so much better with this.
[Image: lq7Yivw.png]

"Not without giving away too much,” he laughs. “But it takes place at a very key moment and it’s a sort of call to arms"

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
Only one that really bugs me too much is "hot for onii-chan" lmao
(07-26-2018, 01:30 PM)ShineCero Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 12:28 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: That moment during the arc villain battle, the protag and the villain basically get in a shouting match about morals and stuff that triggers some sappy flashback while these two are standing in a destroyed battlefield with fallen teammates.

Naruto to the fucking T. Pain vs Naruto would be so much better with this.
>T. Pain
huehuehue

YOU MEAN LIEK DIS
[Image: RemorsefulYawningChimpanzee.gif]
(07-31-2018, 06:21 PM)JamesYTP Wrote: Only one that really bugs me too much is "hot for onii-chan" lmao

Nothing pisses me off more than incest jokes... even ironically I cannot stand it  Sick

I don't like when a serious anime goes way overboard with the blood... it just makes it comedic rather than funny, so I always end up laughing inappropriately... (so I guess from a comedic standpoint I like it but if it's for SUPER SERIOUS anime, then I don't think it's necessary..)