Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardest thing to draw
What's the hardest thing for you when you start drawing? 

When it comes to drawing people, the lips for women always get me. I can never make it look presentable when drawing full on lips. Wagh
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
Hands. Specifically their fingers. No matter how hard I try to reference hands, including my own, that ends up being the primary criticism I get in terms of my art. Lmao
[Image: 84cDTrD.png]
"BOB! DO SOMETHIN'!"
Hands and feet. 

I really hate drawing feet, especially
[Image: R4AmrKN.png]
☆☆☆
"No sweat. I got your back."
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN 
I have trouble drawing the space where the upper arm starts and legs in general xD
[Image: XTjOHU5.png]
~ Set made by Elio ~
Incapable of drawing faces, or even entire heads, can never get the scale
"Calling all. This is our last cry before our eternal silence."
- Morse Code, 1997

(09-04-2018, 08:26 AM)Nick Wrote: Incapable of drawing faces, or even entire heads, can never get the scale

The worst struggle is forgetting how much head/forehead you want  Twitch

Also, drawing the other eye. Especially the iris/pupils tp keep them proportional. I usually remedy this by copy/pasting the first eye I drew, mirroring and roating, and then deforming it (as a separate layer on lower opacity) before drawing the new eye over it.
[Image: 84cDTrD.png]
"BOB! DO SOMETHIN'!"
Or just accepting an angle, drawing a face looking towards the camera feels impossible
"Calling all. This is our last cry before our eternal silence."
- Morse Code, 1997

Hands and feet for people, but of anything I've found realistic looking trees are the hardest thing I've encountered.
Hands and feet are very hard to draw.
I just want to be free in my world.
Recently, legs have been a major problem for me... I need to take some life drawing classes to understand anatomy Wagh
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse