Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Did You Do Today?
Nothing much other than go to school and learn about Malware and types of Malware.
[Image: wnC6dlU.png]

There are two versions of Tatsumaki: Shine's version and Z's version.
I got dragged along for some errands with the government offices that are 2.5 hours away from where I'm staying, my phone died around 3 pm because my stupid ass thoight it would be ok to drain it listening to music to pass the time

Then I got dragged around other places, ate dinner somewhere I don't recall, and had to hold it down another 1.5 hours because my uncle drives like a fucking maniac... he was going 80 MPH and would brake really hard last second to turn. Remind me to just not eat before taking his rides.

And now I'm tired af, but my body is forcing me to be awake to digest my dinner properly even though I have a tension headache and my neck is stiff.
[Image: BVJCPuD.png]
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Boogaverse Characters
Took out the garbage and walked to the gas station.
-laundry
-Unpacked my bags
-Drew
-Fixed up my herb garden
[Image: BVJCPuD.png]
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Boogaverse Characters
Just finished some homework, and working things on the forum. I then had moments where I paused myself, just thinking about, well, wishing, I have the ability to perform amazing things. Like, bringing my dad back... and bliss him happiness. Or rather, trade places with him, so he can live a powerful, strong life.
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

Death Hurts

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch
Stayed home and watched television...........................