EE Arc 1: Enter Walker High
Jordyn's touch of Draven caused the other teenager to flinch backwards towards her. On her end, Jordyn's sense of touch flared up more than usual, like it had finally found a frequency and trying to transmit. That lasted for less than a moment with her pulling away and Draven himself stumbling backwards. He wordlessly stared at Jordyn, breathing through his mouth, and followed her line of sight.

- - - - -

Meanwhile, Imani would see Spider-Man jumping from roof to roof, heading deeper into Brooklyn before coming to a stop on a roof top across the street from the three, standing on the edge of a building, and peering around. He was looking for something, seemingly on the nearby streets.
Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Ends of the Earth RP | Boogaverse RP Characters.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"To the Ends of the Earth."
Imani glanced towards Draven and grew more worried about his health. She hurried towards Spider-Man and thought about what she would tell him involving Draven's condition. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she noticed Spider-Man peering down and looking for something on the nearby streets. Imani was careful not to distract him and wondered how she would get his attention. She dashed closer, reaching the side of the building Spider-Man perched on, peeking around the corner to see if she could spot what he was looking for. She looked up, seeing Spider-Man high up in the building.

How am I going to grab his attention? He sure looks busy... Ohhh, but that Junior from my school looks like he's in pain. I... I think Spider-Man can help him. Imani thought. Hang on, his Spidy-Senses should alert him I'm here, right? 

"Psst! Hey! Mr. Spider-man!" Imani said in a loud whisper, hoping he would hear her. She stayed behind the building while she called to him. "I need your help Mr. Spider-Man! One of the older kids isn't feeling good!"
[Image: wnC6dlU.png]

There are two versions of Tatsumaki: Shine's version and Z's version.
Jordyn snapped out of her trance-like stare as she watched Imani run off. She wanted to call her back, but before she even turned her head to respond, the girl was already on the other side of the street. There was an audible exhale from her nose.

"Geez she's fast..." Unsure whether to follow her from close behind or stay with Draven, Jordyn pondered what to do while wondering if Spider-Man could even do much for Draven physically. She also wondered why they could spot Spider-Man but as far as she knew, the one named Armor wasn't following behind him. Was he out alone for the night?

Jordyn reached out but remembered the weird feeling she got last time she touched Draven, so she just let her hands hover near him awkwardly. "I'll just stay here until she comes back with Spider-Man, alright? Let's sit you back down on the bench."
Draven looked to Jordyn's hands hovering near him with a great deal of apprehension, but he nodded in response to her words. He slowly shuffled away from her with small steps, sitting down on the bench, and occasionally closing his eyes and twisting his head like a loud ringing was filling his ears.

"Spider-, Spider-Man?" He asked, struggling to speak. "Why does he, just keep showing up recently?" He added with a pained expression.

- - - - -

Imani's peek around the side of the building would reveal a road that she knew led to a part of Brooklyn with several apartment buildings in a proximity of each other. As for the wall-crawler himself, he stood up and leaned backwards when Imani started to speak, before simply back flipping and landing on the wall, hanging on by a hand attached to the building's wall above her.

"Kid, I really don't have much room for distraction right now, I'm kind of... Wait, kid not feeling too good? Why does that sound like a bad internet reaction image?" The green optics glanced from Imani to the way she had been looking before hand before he sighed and dropped down, landing at her side.

"Alright kid, show me where the other kid's at. What I'm doing can wait, anyways."
Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Ends of the Earth RP | Boogaverse RP Characters.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"To the Ends of the Earth."