Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality Vortex Discussion Thread
Star 
Hello all,

With the popularity of Reality Vortex at an all-time high, it's about time we make a discussion thread for all those burning questions and interesting ideas. This is also the thread you can go to in order to further explain your ideas/thoughts, request suggestions for your ideas/OCs, and keep in touch with the latest Reality Vortex news. Please note that although we have a Reality Vortex channel on Discord, it should not be used as the main source of explaining ideas or expanding any concepts involving characters. It should be only used for quick and easy questions as well as memes. Who doesn't like memes?

For all serious and thought-provoking discussions, this is the thread you put them in. This is also the thread you go to if you need to criticize a certain arc/battle/character/power/etc. Keep in mind, you are asking questions about how a certain thing works, not complain about why it shouldn't. This is Reality Vortex, the idea of 'power levels' does not apply here, or rather, not how you assume them to be. This is will also be the thread used to discuss all arcs and give a review/rating should it be needed. The Game Master of the arc/battle can come in the thread and ask for opinions to see where he/she can improve and what the people liked best. On the contrary, people can use this thread to discuss arcs they wish to perform and see if it is applicable with all members and rules.

The thread will be updated as future concerns arise.
[Image: wnC6dlU.png]

There are two versions of Tatsumaki: Shine's version and Z's version.
[+] 2 users Like ~ Z ~'s post
Interesting, so this is what you were talking about earlier. I noticed that not every member has a discord account or use it at all; some might only use the forum as means of communication. So this is a great to connect with all members to see the updates, questions and thoughts about the overarching thoughts of the roleplay.

With that said, I think we should consider that anything we say here should not be reflected on the actual RP (in other words, don't meta-game the story if you find some answers and/or thoughts).

As all players are aware, Wordplay is now beaten. He is the first one to go down (originally, I wanted the battles to end roughly at the same time, but had to change things up a bit). The next battles will end is Great White Whale, than Air Dancer. The others is still pending. 

[Image: FXNagVi.jpg]

Spina vs Vegetto-Black in a nutshell maybe
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

Death Hurts

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch
Glad you like it. Once all the fights are finished, you can post here asking everyone for their opinions about the fights. You can even start with Wordplay if you want to start now instead of waiting for all the fights to end. However, I recommend you wait so that way you don't get a ton of scattered or off-topic posts. I can't wait to see what you pull for Air Dancer since I got a few things in store, however, if you plan to end it, I'll see what I can squeeze in. I really like what you're doing with Moby Dick, to be honest. It's just an all original character who is called Moby Dick, I love it. xDD

I also love what you pulled with Spina in your post. I can't wait to see how Spina stops Vegetto Black and escapes the grasp of being a clown. I also like how Vegetto explains Vegetto Black and I am pretty interested in what he does in a situation like this, considering Vegetto Black's ideology. Nice work between you two.
[Image: wnC6dlU.png]

There are two versions of Tatsumaki: Shine's version and Z's version.
Compared to the other battles that involved celestial bodies being tossed around, Spina and Vegetto-Black is well grounded (no pun intended). To me, I’m liking how despite not destroying planets under their feet, you can still sense dread and anticipation through raw power between the both through sheer techniques and movements. It makes them unique in that regard.
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

Death Hurts

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch