Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Image: 49026466-176-k412894.jpg]
Olivia Hawthorne is an average high school sophomore who lives in suburban Seattle. Her best friend, Damien Matthews, moves back to town after nearly a year and a half since he abruptly left. Nobody seems to know the definite answer to why, which makes Olivia assume the role of interloper in his mysterious double life. She manages to discover his web of secrets-- the threads of which come undone to a world she never imagined had existed. Her curiosity won't come without irreversible consequences.
Genre: Fantasy
Leave your reviews here!

Note - 7/9/2017: The story is under revision to edit out some minor inconsistencies or terminology I no longer wish to use in the story. Edited chapters will be marked accordingly. This should be the last time I majorly edit all of the published chapters.

Chapter 1: Cast Away

[+] 1 user Likes LoopyPanda's post
Chapter 2: Mercy(less)

Chapter 3: Infortunatus

I have quite a bit of explaining to do regarding the sudden disappearance of all but chapters 1 & 2, but I'll leave that for the Critique thread, which will be available at a later time. Let's just say it would do you some good to reread these first few chapters.
Chapter 4: Misaligned Judgement
I'll be posting the Critique thread soon. Edited the last few paragraphs because I felt like it.
Chapter 5: The Spark that Bled

I apologize for the long wait. But I wanted to make sure this chapter had some proper substance to it. Hopefully next chapter will be more exciting. But hey, we need to have a boring chapter every once in a while to give readers a break from the crazy stuff.

BTW, I put up the Review thread for Gossamer up a while ago, but I edited the title and the OP. So feel free to express your thoughts about this chapter if you have any you want to share with me. I'm open to answering any questions that aren't spoiler-category.