Sketchuary [Jan 2020]
Doodlin
Edelgard Sketch
[Image: A525k87.png]
[+] 2 users Like Ploep's post
Amazing work there, Ploep. :D
[+] 1 user Likes Z-Fighter's post
Here's finished images of that panich sketch and a fre extras! 
[+] 3 users Like Panich's post
Awesome works, Ploep, ZF and Panich! I loving those expressions and poses!

@Ploep is this the Edgelard artwork you are finally satisfied with? Maybe

Day 12

So I decided to branch out of my comfort zone and decide to do some different angles and draw hands... so here goes with the doctors!

[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Art Archive: Art Box | Twitter | Instagram
@ShineCero if you read the small text in the upper right corner you’ll see im not content yet xD

Heres another quick gif practice, i like slowly adding more stuff to it, makes it come more alive haha
Also still doodlin awayyy im enjoying the mindlessly sketching! Ill try to do one a day for real now B)
Dang it @Ploep! She looks amazing! Wagh

Mindlessly sketchuary is part of the fun B)))

Day 13

Speaking of that, I mindlessly sketch myself a hefty project in the future... might be too ambitious for now, but some encouragement when I get to it later when I'm better at backgrounds! This is a remade version of the earlier colored drawing I made in my art thread.

This is based on dreams... a girl who life was in scrambles, but taken to a place to live out her lives.

For a bonus drawing, I made a new drawing of a character that appears in my original story, Good Days (where Mex and Striker are from):

[+] 3 users Like ShineCero's post
Thanks Shine, guess ill just have to keep practicing till i believe that myself xD
Speaking of practicing, i need someone to kick my butt because Im not practicing different perspectives at all :[

So heres another 3/4 right facing dude + dudette Katprone Im such an obvious lefty, all my drawings are facing right xD
Your sketches look awesome shine, the poses look all natural which is really good! 
Guess what I finished~?

So yeah, I finished drawing and inking the sketch I made and this is the final result! So I think I should explain a few things:

[Image: MbVtHfX.jpg]
"They Call Me the 'Vibe Checker', Sweetie..."
[+] 2 users Like ~ Z ~'s post
I recommended checking for references! That's basically what I did when I was stuck at the 3/4th phase for the longest time. I mainly draw from real life martial artists since they always have some good poses and such Thinking

That looks awesome Z! Mozart eating whole cabbages is funny to me Lmao

Day 14: Rocks

It rocks day, baby! So here's a background I drew from reference of a giant rock! Trying to do more environment sketches Thinking

Some more sketches by me:

[+] 2 users Like Z-Fighter's post