Reality Vortex General Discussion
Hey all, 

We got another round of important information regarding Reality Vortex. As revealed by both Detective Goku and Hart, there was a bit of a consequence that resulted in the new world. As per usual, this information are part of the lore—anything not verified by me about RV as a whole will not be counted. It will be pure speculation by in-characters.

This information will be added to the OP of the thread for easier access.

Reality Vortex, originally, did not have a large population, peaking at around thousands at most. However, due to Doom recreating it, it now house a tremendous amount of more people. According to Hart, Doom intended to combine every incarnation of a person into one, but due to the interference of the Breakers, not everything went well accordingly. As a result, several incidents can happen to characters that traveled from their original worlds to Reality Vortex:
  • A character is a composite being. Meaning, they are the combination of every single incarnation of themselves. An illustration of this example is Superman, whom is every single version of Superman across his world into one, barring Ultraman. Composite being have purple eyes, with horizontal pupils.
  • A character is a alter being. Meaning, due to battle during the final stand against Doom, they were accidentally merged with every single being within their respective world. For example, it is revealed that Hart had merged with the entirely of her world. Alter beings have cracked pupils with vivid colors.
In addition, other factors seemingly occurred as well:
  • If a character appeared in Reality Vortex, no other version could appear (meaning, they were merged with them or vanished into nothingness). Clones are an exception (this, however, requires permission and discussion). To illustrate such example, according to Lucifer, there are no other versions of Lucifer in Reality Vortex.
  • Only a handful of characters managed to survive the final stand against Doom when being transferred; however, their worlds ended up being destroyed in the process. For example, Lucifer and a handful of characters from Shin Megami Tensei managed to appear in RV, while the rest got erase into nonexistence.
Any questions, please ask away!
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Art Archive: Art Box | Twitter | Instagram
I've been eager to bring in more of my OCs, in particular Jize, still debating about the fourth one... so when can I bring them in?
Ah yes, I was intending to do this once we finished all events needed before we head to the final phase of this arc, but I figured I can lay down some rules and ways to introduce new characters in-coming arcs.

If you are planning on introducing a character to the social circle of the Breakers, you need to do the following thing:
Your character must be introduced in the plot organically and naturally (and interactive with the plot). They cannot simply pop out of nowhere without any reason. For example, Lucifer’s first appearance was made to showcase his malicious aura and his comparison to Demi-Fiend. If you need help (this is for everyone) on how to make this happen, I will be happy to give you a good spot to introduce the character.

Based on what everyone informed me with their plans privately, I already set up several appearances for new characters to appear starting with the end of this arc to give them respective spotlight. Jize will have to show up in the next arc (which you have to discuss with Z regarding her appearance, since Jaz will launch the main antagonist for the next arc). For now, expand Brachi and Bara’s characters and have them interact with others more so they can develop their personalities. Cool 

As for the incoming arcs, here’s the roadmap of the confirmed and unconfirmed arcs. These are subject to change at any time:

Coin Hunter Arc -> Z’s Arc -> Kazuki Arc - > ??? -> Vegetto’s Arc (?) -> ??? -> ??? -> Tournament Arc (?)

Oh, I've got their personalities figured out already. xD Bara will remain her usual self, being the innocent, pure (good) Majin that she is, but with some hidden wisdoms here and there, while Brachi has become a bit more hopeful now that Bara has returned, yet she remains somewhat unsatisfied with what has transpired so far (actions of certain other characters haven't halped on that *coughGogetacough*. I was just quite eager to bring my Supreme Kai OC Jize into the group. xD
Not exactly what I’m referring too. I’m asking more interactions with the Breakers characters, so in-characters, they have a better idea on who they are. The conversation between Bernkastel and Brachi is an example of expanding their character and developing them more. Do more stuff like that.

Alright, in an hour or two, there will be a slight time-skip (around 2-3 days) in my post. From there, we will have one more “event-ish” before we head off to the final phase of this arc, which includes another important element for Reality Vortex as a whole. If you need to post before then, let me know.

There is a couple of things I need to clarify: Only characters that were dragged out of their worlds and appeared in RV because of Doom's actions with the new world are subjected to the possible nature of becoming those fates (composite beings or alter beings). The Breakers are exempt from this because they were already in RV. Thus, they are not composite nor alter beings. However, the same rule applies—there’s no alternate version of Spina, Bernkastel, Cuki etc., they simply cease to exist as a result if they had one. There are exceptions, but that’s something you need to discuss with me about.

I think that’s all I need to say for now, and this information will be included in the OP for easier viewing.

Cross has shown that there were other versions of him self and they are more or less conversing on him. Shooed I change those posts?
I will fine one later
(05-23-2020, 08:13 PM)meta knight Wrote: Cross has shown that there were other versions of him self and they are more or less conversing on him. Shooed I change those posts?

Depends. Did Cross had other versions of himself in the Doom Arc (essentially, before Doom recreated everything)? Thinking

Yes he did(Mostly because I assumed that Reality Vertex would have different versions of most every one).
I will fine one later
For the sake of consistency, I think Cross having lots of underlings (which you are already doing anyways) is better suited rather than alternate versions of himself—since it might come off as confusing in-character wise if you catch my drift. Unless you meant those alternative versions of Cross were his underlings? Thinking

I can see that but it was more I noted that this was a change with Cross. If its too much I can just let those drop the singularly concept.
I will fine one later