Reality Vortex General Discussion
Yeah, I understand where you are getting at, and it makes sense since the original RV, there were no restrictions. With the new revision, this is to clarify that the Breakers aren’t affected by this (meaning, they aren’t composite or alters) and any versions of themselves won’t appear.

At least for this one, I can give you some leeway with Cross having different versions (since it was before the revision) but placed great emphasized that the Cross with the Breakers is the “leader”, so it won’t be confusing. Sounds good?
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Art Archive: Art Box | Twitter | Instagram
I was pushing for something identical with the singularly concept.
I will fine one later
[+] 1 user Likes meta knight's post
Alrighty! As long we're on the same page, we're good.

As Bernkastel and Gogeta are dealing with their issues; Spina, Cross, Brachi and Bara, in a couple of more posts, will headed towards McKnight Café to investigate further (once Cross explains what he knows from the bug) and see what’s going on there. This is where a very, very critical information will be revealed as another mechanic for RV. I'll hit you guys with the details on your profiles in a bit!

Lucifer will stay behind, along with Cuki and Panich.

Alright! We’re nearly done with this narrative pause, and just around the corner with the final phase of this arc. In addition, I added some important information about Black Crystals, along with further clarification on Composite and Alter Beings! I updated the first post in the thread (in a more, organizational fashion), so please, check it out!

Hey all,

Looks like things are heating up. So, in order to ensure that we have best flow in the story, I’ll be looking extremely close to monitor to ensure that the story does not get side-track with things that aren’t meant to be. Let me be clear: I know everything is excited to jump in the story and explore their characters in many ways. I’m excited too, but we need to carefully read all the post before instantly posting—read what’s happening and see if it need your action to post before another user post.

The narrative for this story overrides anything in the story arc—and the flow of the story should respect that. There will be cases where people often ninja’d each other (in this case, always check the thread before posting to ensure that your post fits along with the others).

I will be deleting posts without question and retcon things if the flows is getting out of wack and breaks away from the narrative. I don’t want to be harsh or take the fun out of things, but the last thing we want is a messy story because things are out of control in some instances. If you’re confused about something, or need clarification of not just from me, but from others, talk to them before posting. That way, everyone can be on the same page.

With that said and done, we are now in the final phase of this arc and out of the Narrative Pause.

Here’s how it will go down:
  • Gogeta and Bernkastel will tackle Ultraman
  • Spina, Cross, Bara and Brachi will tackle Panich and another Warrior, as Cuki and Lucifer are caught up in the storm. There is another event that will further split the group.
  • Eventually, it’ll come together into a nice transition for the final conclusion phase.
As long your inclusions does not side-track the arc, I’m okay with it. Furthermore, please do not try to instantly solve the plot immediately or make it so easy to get something done. The purpose is to examine one’s character arc, which matches the theme for this one: Identity.

I hope this gives everything a clear picture of what to expect and ensure that any inclusion supports the narrative/story of this arc (while benefiting their own character arcs) as we march towards the conclusion.

[+] 1 user Likes ShineCero's post
Hey folks!

After careful analysis, I’ll be adding new restrictions. These will be permanent addition to the role-play and all the following arcs. They will be included in all opening posts, so people don’t forget.

No New Transformations: Including Ultra Instinct, there will be no brand-new forms, addition, extension, evolutions, etc. for now on and the next two following arcs. Explore your character, and their available arsenals, and their current transformations. Once we reached the fourth arc, I’ll pave the way for you to build up a single transformation for your character(s) as we progressed.

Healing: Healing will happen until the battle is over, in a story point of view. Do not heal characters automatically—only do it when characters asked to be healed. As of now, healing takes away the stakes of the battle, and more importantly, prevents the narrative from being engaging if characters are constantly healing throughout. This new method will prevent such from occurring. Do so upon request and after the battle has ended.

Knowledge: There has been quite a lot of people that knows a thing or two about situations, and elements of surprise doesn’t come! With that said, characters do not and will not have “information” they were not there for or exposed too. In the next arc, they will be exploring another, brand new area: NONE of the Breakers or anyone associated with them, know anything about stuff outside Reality Metropolis. All of them (Lucifer and incoming newcomers) will be ignorant of such knowledge.

I know everyone is pretty damn hype, but remember, story matters, folks! Let's all keep on track Wink

These are nonnegotiable. They will become permanent standard for now on. Thanks, ya’ll!

Yo! I am now enacting "fast-posting". This means, I'll be responding a lot more frequently than before. However, this does not mean that you can respond multiple times. For every 2-3 post, I will respond to the following actions to avoid having the boss getting attack too many times (and in turn, avoid people getting confused of what transpire). The players, you are still obligated to follow the posting order in some kind--if you posted, wait for others after my initial post before responding. Thanks!