Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look around, wha'cha see?
Tell us what you see around your current position. For me, I see two empty water bottles, a napkin, and an iPod charger. 
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
my Pink laptop, a paper cup full of ice water (ARE YOU PROUD OF ME MAMA!?!?!?) and an empty candy bag.
Scissors, a stapler, STICKY NOTES.

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
Random clothes everywhere
LOTS of computers and billions of books. Lots of other students too.

DUN DUN!
Tiled floor, brown walls, and some old looking furniture.
Candy wrappers, index card, stapler, tiny calculator.

DUN DUN!
Candy, bottle, my jacket, the bed covers
Water bottles, a lollipop, scissors, and a fork.

DUN DUN!
Laundry basket full of dirty clothes.