Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draw With Me
Yeah! Maybe in the last week, we can do more than one session, because as you said, I'm really liking the poses/drawing references drawing. It creates a new way to handle posing, dynamic designs and new ways we can teach each other artwork. Thinking I'm still baffled how you always draw with the eyes first... but damn, I can't lie that I can see those benefits once I can keep up with your speed Joy

The Adventures of Billy-Bob sounds like a good name, huh? Joy
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Art Archive: Art Box | Twitter | Instagram
I was thinking, wouldn't it be fine to like keep this around indefinitely,  like once a week when people can join just to doodle together? I don't see why we would download a neat program just to use it for 1 month (and its one thing I can do together with u guys since i dont rp)  Katsob

I think ya'll have a very distorted image of my drawing methods after seeing what I do in the sessions LMAO. XD

I do the same u guys you (except no guidelines)  Please
In the first sketch there is no problem if it looks a bit off so i just start with the eyes there.. which is coincidentally the thing u see me do in the session.  Joy
Once its time for the lineart i do the face first too ahaha

Yeah sounds perfect LOL
[Image: A525k87.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Ploep's post
No issues with continuing this indefinitely as long as people are up for it! I was using it as testing grounds to see if its popular with folks. I don’t want to rush into conclusions, but it is looking very good so far! If anything, we could make it a little bit longer since, my god, 2 hours goes by FAST.
Haha, I’m the one who talk though. I tend to sketch really damn fast once I have an idea of what to draw Lmao
As usual, the event starts tomorrow! Can we make a bad guy for these two lovebirds, well, possible lovebirds Lmao

Well, remember that about two hours is what I can usually try to attend, given my timezone. xD So I will try to be there regardless.
Tomorrow is another Draw with Me Event! I'll post last week content with the new ones tomorrow, haha. Technically, this will be the last one for the "May Event", and it will transition to a regular thing for now on. As @Ploep said, it's a way to communicate with other artists, and it's fun making OCs and expand the lore of this chaotic free-for-all character Lmao

Here's all the draw with me content from last week and this week!

The last two drawings practice got saved by the newest one for some reason Sob (it's was hands practice and ladies' hair), but yeah! Thanks for joining guys! It'll be a weekly session with more practice to improve our works! Cool

Ayyye! These all look great! Looks like you guys made the friend or the rival to our main character! xDD He reminds me of Piccolo. Everything looks nice and I wish I was there (I was stuck making dinner so I couldn't make it.). I'll be there for the next one!
[Image: MbVtHfX.jpg]
"They Call Me the 'Vibe Checker', Sweetie..."
Sorry I couldn't make it on this time, these drawings still look great. :D