BV Desolate Lands Grimsby Falls
"Ah, I snared the Late Sir Simon as well!" Gorecilia giggled as she kept her ground as best she could. 

She made sure to keep a tight grip on the sticky snare and hopefully keep the beast distracted long enough for Vala to help Excalik. In the meanwhile, she tried to pull the Wyven to the ground using her brute strength alone in hopes to separate Simon and his undead steed. The muscles in her arms were starting to bulge as she tried to keep the monster from flailing too much. She pulled the lasso closer to the ground to restrict the Wyven from flying at least.

If we can split Simon and the Wyven, it should be easier to take them down individually. However, that Necromancer sure picked the best targets to bring back... Simon is no pushover and thanks to that ugly monster he controls, it will not be easy to put that thing down.
[Image: nGspS4j.png]

What is it, big boy? You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?!
Excalik slightly turned his head in reaction to the bubble the enclosed him away from the flames. His eyes widened Vala appeared, nodding his question to signal yes in response to her question; his speech is still out of whack as he still trying to catch his breath. Excalik attempted to stand but quickly fell onto his knees as his body unable to keep him steady due to his strength weakening by the flames.
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

Allein and Yelysa got up and finally mind melded and as Allein charged forth, Yelysa said to Vala "There is a second and third ability with the mind meld, ones that we were going to tell you after this, but they might be useful now. The second, we can share it with others, and the last ability is that what one sees, the other does too." (This was actually going to be the original purpose for it anyway.)
[Image: judaisig_zpszntawxfg.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip]
"I still have to get Excalik back to health, so you both ought to focus on helping out Gorecilia while these flames die out," Vala ordered while she dug out multiple blood vials. She withdrew the liquid with a thin needle and positioned them between Excalik's ribs. "This is gonna hurt, big guy, but you should be good for now." Vala said before plunging the needles into the spaces between his ribcage.

"I can hear you, you know! It's not a good idea to make plans and let me overhear it," The necromancer remarked boredly, snapping her fingers to get the Wyvern's attention since she was levitating high in the air above the fight to keep out of reach. "Stop playing tug-of-war and get moving, you rotting sack of bones."

The Wyvern this whole time had been pulling to resist Gorecilia's pull, but the strength coming from both ends were more or less equivalent. So it was a stalemate. The Wyvern growled lowly before revealing its teeth in what looked like a sly grin. Without warning, the Wyvern stopped pulling back and let itself propel forward from Gorecilia's pull, charging forward wildly with its head facing straight ahead like a battering ram to quickly close the distance. This savage charge left its tail and wings open for attack, however. Simon was tied down, so he is unable to parry any blows from behind.
Excalik’s hands dug the ground in preparation for Vala’s needle in between his ribs. As it puncture his skin, he gritted his teeth to keep himself from making noises and alert the dead winged beast. “T-thanks...” He mumbled. “I thought I was going to be a goner…” His breathing began to stabilize. “We … we can’t let that thing do that again…”
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN