Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's Your Mood?
Eager to find that shiny.
[Image: wnC6dlU.png]

There are two versions of Tatsumaki: Shine's version and Z's version.
Depressed. Missing my dad a lot.
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

Death Hurts

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch
My episode is flaring up again... I can't shake it off and it's eating up my mind. I can't take it.

What have I done to deserve it? Why feel good? Self Esteem is garbage, well, mine is. It's treated as so.
[Image: wnC6dlU.png]

There are two versions of Tatsumaki: Shine's version and Z's version.
(09-10-2019, 01:37 PM)~ Z ~ Wrote: My episode is flaring up again... I can't shake it off and it's eating up my mind. I can't take it.

What have I done to deserve it? Why feel good? Self Esteem is garbage, well, mine is. It's treated as so.

I hope you feel better Hug

Death Hurts

(09-10-2019, 01:37 PM)~ Z ~ Wrote: My episode is flaring up again... I can't shake it off and it's eating up my mind. I can't take it.

At the very least, a bad day is just a bad day that is surviveable like other bad days from before. The next day is a clean slate and you won't have to deal with the last bad day ever again since no two days are ever identical.
So just have a day: eat, wear something comfy, and finish it up so the next day can arrive faster!

=========

As for me, the mood is just tired. I'm dead tired but also can't sleep because my brain is crammed to the brim with thought noise.
[Image: BVJCPuD.png]
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Boogaverse Characters
Kind of somber today...........................................
For some reason, I keep having thoughts of death in my mind. It always creep in my mind one way or another.

Death Hurts

Thats my mood, my vibe, and my aura

Do not ask any other questions
[Image: BVJCPuD.png]
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Boogaverse Characters
Depressed. Feels like the entire world is crashing down. Life is getting pretty worthless each day.

Death Hurts