Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Loopy's Art!
I like the way she looks, which annoys me cause I know who she's based off of.

whyyoudoddistomeloopy?!
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
Burgundy looks like the kind of ass you'd love to hate tbh :^) She looks nice tho! And Satomi too!
[Image: QhdP6y5.png]

A single death can change everything.
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN 
Burgundy is TRASH of the TRASH
I'd make her more hideous but I enjoy making Z SUFFER /jk
HEARTLESS. jk ily

I like her design, kinda inspires me a bit with Tan.

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
If only I had given her a non cool outfit. But hey.... stripes are the new black 8))))

I finally got around to making a fullbody picture of Satomi! :3

Originally, she had blue shorts, but black looked better. I had to redo the arms because I felt that they were too thick at the wrists, so I inevitably made the one on the left look stranger than original. Looks a lot better though, trust me.

[Image: pokemon_oc__satomi_by_loopypanda-d9gi00f.png]
Satomi is fun sized and adorable! I love it! I don't know why but I love the shoes.

DUN DUN!
Sponsorship by Nike (jk)

BEHOLD! MORE SATOMI

Instead of writing like I said I would I just kept drawing her. ._.

Originally I drew this for fun, but this will be canon for like.... one chapter. B| XD
Don't worry it won't be in-game kind of boring. Since the anime's contest were actually interesting to watch.

And I drew Frisk from Undertale. 

Edit: OH NO! I FORGOT TO ADD 2 MORE THINGIES

[spoiler=Alba w/o her mask][Image: alba_by_loopypanda-d9i24cn.png][/spoiler]
She is from Gossamer, but only a select few have read that chapter before the death of AF, so you'll see her again once I reupload all the rewritten chapters. :p

She was gonna be a profile picture but I guess she'll do for an avatar. Don't be so mean
Frisk is adorable wtf?? Also all of these are super cute! Especially Satomi! ;v;
[Image: QhdP6y5.png]

A single death can change everything.
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN 
Tysm! Frisk is one of the cutest I've seen in a while!
[center]Man, lots of awesome art B)[/center]