Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Loopy's Art!
well, the rainbow rocket was touched up quite a bit before I did the lineart in SAI
I still say I'm not good at traditional art  Kat Prone

and yes, she's the one wearing the cross! She doesn't normally wear the outfit she does in the painting, but I was way into Tarot card illustrations that week, so I was incorporating a lil bit of 'imagery' lol
Bumping to show off my child
[Image: 989cd07fb14c26a6fdf1895b25f0884b-dbukm96.png]
(11-20-2017, 05:55 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: well, the rainbow rocket was touched up quite a bit before I did the lineart in SAI
I still say I'm not good at traditional art  Kat Prone

and yes, she's the one wearing the cross! She doesn't normally wear the outfit she does in the painting, but I was way into Tarot card illustrations that week, so I was incorporating a lil bit of 'imagery' lol

Interesting! I think that's a nice touch. I'm assuming that she'll appear in your story later on?

Your Olivia drawing is amazing. Olivia continues to be purest and best bae Bl
[Image: C06wNU6.jpg]

Release it Kimishima! Release everything you got!

Yes, she'll hopefully appear in due time! Big Grin

I hail from the dark world with new art B|

the most recent piece I drew to celebrate New Year's Day!
Now a slightly older piece... (fair warning, it's a big image). Right click and open in new tab to see the full size!

This is Leviathan from my story (Gossamer). She's also a future character. While you can't see it too well here, she does have long nails painted black.

She's actually rather sweet compared to her siblings, but still.... don't piss her off.  Eyeballs
I demand to claim a new waifu as of today, specifically Leviathan. Mioi has simply melted my heart and I love her so much. I love her fur coat, shows her killing instinct. B| I love them both so much. As for Olivia, she's too pure to claim and thus I won't taint her with my desires.  

This does make me a bit sad tho' Good Game Life
[Image: Mob-Psycho-100-One-Punch-Man.gif]

???%