Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you hate about school?
Getting a letter from your college saying that you still owe money on something.... and they failed to explain what exactly you owe to the school Thinking
[Image: lq7Yivw.png]

"Not without giving away too much,” he laughs. “But it takes place at a very key moment and it’s a sort of call to arms"

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
Actually learning and enjoying the class but ending up with a C because the tests are too fucking hard.
Too many useless classes lol
(05-30-2018, 09:56 AM)JamesYTP Wrote: Too many useless classes lol

Examples? Think

I couldn't think of a useless class, well, mainly because I major in History so I didn't have to take a lot of BS classes lol.
[Image: lq7Yivw.png]

"Not without giving away too much,” he laughs. “But it takes place at a very key moment and it’s a sort of call to arms"

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
You're lucky lol. To name a few generalities I've gone through: 24 credits of humanities alone for my AA, Algebra B as a prerequisite for a multimedia class (which is basically photoshop and some very basic 3D modeling and animation and for a generic coding class. A random weight lifting class to get my Associates too. Then there's the handful of stuff that you'd think for an animation major like a modified circus arts class that's supposed to be generally to "observe movement" (it's even in the class name), but while you CAN do that you're not graded on it or anything so it ends up being filler.
Unclear criteria for Honors College students regarding research credits, thus forcing me to write to faculty emails that induce anxiety.

Basically, college is a pain in my ass.