Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frenzied Shadow's vids
Alright, so here's my Youtube channel. Generally I don't try to show off or anything, its moreso for entertainment purposes. Maybe in the near future, I'll end up trying to get a deal with Youtube or whomever, but for now I'm just having fun. I made it mostly for gaming and currently its been mainly Smash 4. So soon I'll end up doing more.

Here's the link! https://m.youtube.com/user/DSpunk95/videos
[Image: exPL1QH.png]

Fantastic signature made by Syn!

^

Smash time!

Like Smash Bros. or gaming? Check out my channel!

V

what if you end up meeting markiplier and game grumps o:
[Image: 326196_trainercard-Jess.png]
Then I would be very happy xD

^

Smash time!

V

Awesome stuff yo! You are 100% better in Brawl than I am, that's for sure! I lol'ed at your Ice Bucket challenge, did the people you nominated do the challenge too? Neat stuff and I hope you get more popular! Big Grin
[Image: nGspS4j.png]

What is it, big boy? You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?!
Hey Cool Videos! You just got a new subscriber, ME! Big Grin
Wow, I've been out of the site for such a long time I didn't even notice these. xD But thank you Z! I always criticize how I play in all honesty. I'm not the best player but I do try. Tongue And yes they did actually! It was quite funny when they did. Cause they screamed because of howcold it was xD

Thanks GM! Big Grin

^

Smash time!

V

Awesome Channel! This video is one of my faves xD

Shulk is probably one of the harder characters to use, but I like the way you style it up (especially when you slice the CPU down with that up slash to get a killed xD).
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN