Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Z's Drawings
So this is page 1 of my story Behind The Thorns. Those keeping up should know what this is. I worked super hard on this and I am kinda proud of it considering that I have no idea how to really work comics. The redhead will finally be coming to life! I'm not sure if I should continue or rethink my approach. What do you guys think?

This is read TOP TO BOTTOM, LEFT TO RIGHT. Sorry, but it's not a manga.

[Image: wnC6dlU.png]

There are two versions of Tatsumaki: Shine's version and Z's version.
How the heck did you learn to animate that? thonk
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

Death Hurts

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch
(07-18-2019, 07:32 PM)ShineCero Wrote: How the heck did you learn to animate that? thonk

I used Clip Paint Studios since it has an Animation program in it. It was a lot of hard work, don't see myself doing it again until I see more tutorials!  Wagh

Also! I colored a bit on the Kire drawing I made earlier. I also finished the buildings and TRIED to give off the effect of the rising morning sun. I think I pulled it off, but maybe not. Anywho, please enjoy this drawing chicklings. I did NOT finish shading Kire in the second picture, but to be honest, I don't think I will. I like how he stands out.

Okay, so I tried to finish the Gif but it looks like I have to do it in increments of 4 seconds since that's the max it'll let me go. I'll see if I can change it later in the settings, but I'll keep trying. Hell, maybe, if I'm crazy enough, I'll ink it to make it smooth. In the meanwhile, this is what I got so far. I continued only 1 extra second from the original one. xDD

Big thanks to @Vegetto for letting me bring in my big bad Red Mist. Big thanks to everyone in the RP for giving her some limelight, I'll try my best to make sure she's interesting and fit the idea of TFE.  Pimp

[Image: e2ucrEe.gif]

In case you couldn't tell, I was inspired by this trailer. I will edit a couple of things to make it original, such as who's getting hit, who loses an arm, and a hybrid of two favorite transformations of mine. 

maybe <(huehuehue)

So this is a drawing of the man Kire fears the most, full version. Meet Judas.