Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate The Last Movie You Saw
Watched Venom, great action, funny protagonist (venom, not the guy), predictable story, good humor. Overall a good movie so long as you can ignore the writing.
"Calling all. This is our last cry before our eternal silence."
- Morse Code, 1997

The Hate U Give - Storyline is great and important when it comes to race relations and the police. The actors/actresses were amazing in their roles.
Spider-Verse.

10/10
Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Ends of the Earth RP | Boogaverse RP Characters.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"To the Ends of the Earth."
Saw Captain Marvel. 

It feels more like a Nick Fury film rather than a Captain Marvel one. Carol was basically a side-character, despite being the titular main protagonist. 

So, a 7/10.
[Image: yMP37k3.png]

"Is that all you got?"

Artwork: My Art
Original Stories: No Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | Become (Short Story)
Fan-Fiction: Kingdom Hearts | Drakengard 
Social Media: Twitter | Twitch
Kung Fu Panda 2

Better than the first film, loved Po and Mr. Ping, and the action was crazy fun. Gary Oldman is an amazing villain

10/10 would watch again.
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Listen and be amazed as you hear my roar!
[Image: 2w7lcea.png]
Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
Just watched 'Searching' on Netflix! Super solid movie..just the type of thriller ive always wanted to watch. 8/10!
[Image: XTjOHU5.png]
~ Set made by Elio ~
Avengers: Endgame

9/10 easily!
[Image: yMP37k3.png]

"Is that all you got?"

Artwork: My Art
Original Stories: No Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | Become (Short Story)
Fan-Fiction: Kingdom Hearts | Drakengard 
Social Media: Twitter | Twitch