Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Asamoya's Art
Hello everyone! I usually don't have enough time to do a lot of artwork but when I do I'll post them here.

This is one of my recent ones.

http://tsuki-ni-kawatte.deviantart.com/a...-547929534
[Image: A4vNIHQ.jpg]
So sparkly! *3*

And all that in Manga Studio?! I never managed to get MS to work in my favor, so I've always been surprised others managed to use it. XD

I like the galactic gradient going on in the hair. Really nice contrast from all the darker colors. Big Grin
Wow, Manga Studios? I can't work that thing to save my life Xd

Very awesome! I like the colors under here hair to symbol the cosmic worlds B)) I can't wait to see more of your works Big Grin
Whoa, that's beautiful! It's very elegant and graceful but she also seems like a sort of powerful figure. Nice work!
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
So sparkly!! *v* I should probably try out Manga Studio myself since I've had the software installed for 50000 years and never really used it :p

Beautiful stuff!! Hope to see more soon!
[Image: QhdP6y5.png]

A single death can change everything.
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN