Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Picture-Editing Game!
Wherein someone posts a picture, and the picture is edited by subsequent posters in silly ways until a new, fresh picture is presented

EXAMPLE: Someone Posts a Shining Gundam pic, the next person takes it and does something silly with it- like giving it a trilby hat or inverting its colors. Then another poster edits that, maybe gives it a beaglepuss, and another person might add blush marks, and the next person might add an udder... Until we get tired of it and someone posts a fresh pic.

Let me start with the following:

[Image: parippa_by_zeonbelial-d8uia65.png]
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Listen and be amazed as you hear my roar!
[Image: 2w7lcea.png]
Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
[Image: SfudYOT.png]

off to an artsy start
[Image: ziF205V.png]
[Image: 25jcqs1.png]
Forget Artsy, this is SILLY STUFF!
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
and now I'm curious about what you do with this:

[Image: MOkYsSA.png]
[Image: N5ZitKf.png]
[Image: eg4gg.png]

[Image: tumblr_nubxpzYYZF1rsm84jo1_1280.png]
[Image: 167vvr4.png]

the word aesthetic makes me kick into overdrive to demonstrate what aesthetic truly is

[Image: 6qG57D9.png]
[Image: ziF205V.png]
[Image: tumblr_nuc4b4pWz31uf88flo1_540.png]
[Image: Nicolas-Cage.jpg]
New picture time!